Chapter 9

3rd pov

The late night sleepover continued till 2 in the morning, few of the Hashira's woke up late while others early. They had a holiday since their Master was very kind to them to atleast let them have a break for one day. Taking the job seriously is good but not having a holiday or break can break a persons mentality.

Giyuu woke up early since he is always sleep deprived because of having nightmares of his past as well as being a light sleeper makes him aware of his surroundings quick. Lack of rest is a bad health for him but he knows and can't stop himself for it. It as turned into an habit, a bad habit.

He left the estate quickly since the lost of comfort around his body makes him have a panic again, his Haori is very special to him, not special but a very important part of his life.

'I am so weak.....I need a cloth just to calm my panic, how weak and useless I am. But the Haori is important and I can never think of leaving it' Giyuu walked to his estate, feeling himself weak. He clenched on to his Kimono, continued walking, only to see the sight of his estate not far.

He let out a sighed of relief that has been held back since last night.

Sanemi has been thinking about last nights event, he wanted to know what caused Tomioka to have a panic attack and he is bond to know it by today whether he likes it or not. He takes his words serious.

The Wind Hashira was standing infront of the Water Pillers estate, he hesitate to knock at first but did it. There, Giyuu was standing at the door like how he did last night except his Haori was there with him. "Shinazugawa?"

"Are you gonna let me stand the whole day or let me in Shithead?" Sanemi sternly said while eyeing Giyuu up and down his body. 'He looks pathetic and weak especially with his stupid eyebug'

Giyuu opened the door more widely to let Sanemi in, he didn't want to tolerate him or his hurtful words right now.

Giyuu prepared a tea for Sanemi who was sitting at the cushion, staring at him as if he will devour his entire body 'Creepy....why such thoughts am I thinking' Giyuu placed the yunomi at the tatami.

They both stayed quiet for a while, especially Giyuu who was running out of patients in him. Than finally, Sanemi took his yunomi and drank it "I came here to talk about yesterday....." Was all Sanemi said after taking another sip of his tea.

Giyuu froze from the comment 'Yesterday? Does he mean abou-......no! I can't tell him' Sanemi didn't see any reaction out of Giyuu, it was like he is very good at concealing his emotions. "Well? I won't take no as an answer"

Giyuu is known to be less social and doesn't talk much but no one knows how stubborn he is when he doesn't want to do something. He kept quiet, staying still like a statue. He isn't going to answer whether Sanemi likes it or not, it's his matter if he wants to tell or not.

Sanemi was getting pissed off, he had already finished drinking his tea and waited for Giyuu to answer but never said a word. "Listen here you bastard, I don't care if your willing to tell or not but I will force my way into you. So, don't make me do it the hard way"

What felt like 10 minutes was like an hour or so and Sanemi, himself was trying his best to hold his anger. He didn't want to force Giyuu but letting out was the only way to ease the insides of his heart.

Sanemi had enough of his stubbornness, he stood from his cushion and went to Giyuu who was looking at him confused "I have had enough, its the hard way you have chosen Shithead" Sanemi crouched down near Giyuu and held his kimono.

"I am giving you a last chance Shithead........ So before anything happens, it will be better if you tell me or else something might happen" Sanemi's cold words hit Giyuu, he knows that the Wind Pillar takes his words seriously and he has no choice but to tell him.

"Ok....."

■□■□■

"Are you telling the truth?" Muzan was shocked at what he heard from Kokushibo "Yes Lord Muzan, it is true. I saw some of your cells exploding"

Muzan was in disbelief, he couldn't process at what he heard 'My cells exploding!? No...no....no, this can't be happening. All these centuries I thought it was a side effect of being turned into a demon but no, that doctor......that bastard' Kokushibo could see Muzan's state of anger and disbelief as well as anxiety. "My Lord, it will be better if you stay at the infinite castle"

"No, I have things to do and I don't leave them unfinished......" Muzan looked at Kokushibo, who was also looking back at him but quicky looked away. "I apologise" Kokushibo felt ashamed for looking directly at his Lord's eyes. "Don't be, it was sudden of me to look at you and you didn't know" Muzan smiled while he said those words to Kokushibo. It surprised him.

'My Lord smiling? It looks mesmerizing, he should do it often. My Lord is always in the state of stress and anger' Kokushibo knows Muzan can read his mind but he doesn't mind it because he is loyal to him, to his Lord.

But what he doesn't know is that Muzan sometimes doesn't read his mind for his loyalty towards him, he trust his Upper One.

'Maybe one day I will smile often for you and only you'

This few encounters with Kokushibo made Muzan realise his feelings for him more and more. He already knows he has feelings for him but took it as attraction and thought one day it will vanish but when Muzan stayed at Kokushibo's place for two nights, he had found out he fell for him and loves him dearly.

Muzan still can't believe those two nights made him realise more of his feelings and he has no regrets of finding out about it. But one thing he didn't know was that.

Kokushibo has no intention of being in a relationship or falling in love. He thinks it's a waste of his priorities and reputation of being the second strongest demon.

"I will be staying here for the time being if you don't mind" Muzan told Kokushibo, it surprised him but didn't say anything. 'A few more days with him! Maybe I can take this opportunity to make him mine or maybe make him like me' Muzan was indeed happy but what about his family that adopted him?

Well he came out with an excuse of where he had been those few days, stayed over his friends placed.

"Lively! Now that's what I like about you Upper One" Muzan praised Kokushibo and he knows his Upper One likes getting praised, since he wants to be acknowledged by someone.

  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! 😶‍🌫️

Fun Fact about me
I haven't read the manga of Kny or never read the manga version of any anime but gets many spoilers, because I am the type who search for spoilers 🤷
So if any of you read the manga and I made some mistakes then do tell me.