Unravel

Suguru used his cursed technique and held you down by using one of his curses that stopped you from moving.

Kill... The voice inside your head spoke again and you sliced the curse in half before sprinting towards the black haired sorcerer and pinning him by his neck in a split second.

It happened so fast that no one could see you moving or let alone killing the curse. Satoru grabbed you by your collar and seperated you from his friend before throwing you away— as gently as he could.

Shoko was nowhere to be found.

"What are you even doing?" Satoru shouted as Suguru coughed and got back on his feet.

"Kill..." You whispered, your eyes empty of any emotion. It felt like someone was controlling you and you were nothing but their puppet.

Your eyes landed on Satoru and you tightened your grip on your swords handle before launching towards him. His infinity saved him but the blow sent him flying across the window. You ignored Suguru's presence and jumped out of the window.

Satoru didn't hold back anymore. He held your wrist and tossed you into the air like you weighed nothing. You stopped mid-air and attacked him without any cover.

He had his infinity on just like always and you attacks didn't affect him. While you were distracted by him, Suguru came from behind and used one of his curses— worm.

It appeared out of nowhere from the ground and swallowed you within seconds. Its sharp teeth not even grazing your skin because Suguru didn't want to harm you even if you were trying to kill them.

You looked around and saw yourself inside its stomach. The smell made you ick. You tried to cut through it's skin but it wasn't enough.

"Naga..." You whispered under your breath before a giant snake with seven heads appeared out of thin air, tearing the worm and killing it in an instant. The snake circled it's tail around you as a protecting barrier and it's many heads positioned above you, covering you like an umbrella.

The look on both their faces was that of a mouse caught by the cat.

Naga, a divine snake looking like creature with seven heads and a giant body. Its fangs alone were enough to tear someone to shreds. One drop of its poison was enough to kill many. Naga was one of your Shikigamis.

"Satoru..." Suguru called. He was ready to go all out on your. But looking at your Shikigami, he was hesitant.

"Do it." Satoru whispered.

Suguru than summoned his Rainbow dragon, his strongest curse. And with that Kuchisake Ona to take you down.

Right now taking down was the priority. Even if you got injured, there were people who would heal you.

You dismissed Naga to fight the Rainbow dragon and walked towards Kuchisake Ona with your sword in your hand.

You've seen her before. She was fast, scary and most of all, an obsessed freak asking people if she looked pretty or not.

"Hey, am I pretty?" She asked with her unsettling laugh that echoed in your ears. Her face was covered in bandaids and she held scissors in her hand.

You smirked before replying smugly, "No."

You knew the risk, she clanked the iron blades in her hand and a few strands of your hair got cut off, a thin scar forming on your cheeks as blood oozed out.

"Do I look pretty?" She asked again. The first cut was like a warning from her.

You didn't answer her. Instead, took a step towards her— fast enough to stand beside her in a split second.

"I said you're ugly." You whispered into her ears before cutting off her head with your sword.

"Y/N!" Suguru shouted your name.

"STOP THIS MADNESS!" He raged when he saw you kill one of his stronger curse kill with ease. Suguru wasn't angry because you killed one of his strongest curse, but because you were being absurd right now.

You looked back to see the Rainbow dragon being killed by Naga. But it wasn't long before Satoru killed your Shikigami. He was breathing heavily as he stood at a distance looking at you with eyes that you couldn't understand anymore.

You were told to kill them. So, you were going to kill them.

Your grip on your sword's handle tightened as you focused your attention on Suguru. You took a step towards him but someone— Satoru, hugged you from behind.

"Sugar, come back..." Satoru whispered in your ear and your heart skipped a beat. An unknown feeling occupied your chest as you started to feel uneasy.

"Please," he whispered again. Your grip on the sword loosened.

Sugar...sugar sugar sugar. The word echoed in your head. You repeated it again and again. Trying to remember how it was related to you.

"Sugar, please..." He whispered it again and tightened the hug.

The sword fell from your hand and landed on the ground. A sharp metal clank reaching your ears along with the words that Satoru whispered in your ears.

Without realising your eyes started to water, your lips trembled and your body shivered.

"S-sato-"

But before you could speak, that voice interrupted your thoughts once again.  This time louder, like an order.

KILL!!!

You pushed Satoru away with a painful cry and held your head tightly in your hands.

Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! You screamed internally as you fought to not give in to that voice again.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you fell on your knees, screaming and crying helplessly.

KILL! The voice ordered again.

"No!" You retorted.

Both the males were confused and worried. They had no idea what inner turmoil you were going through right now.

You stood up on your feet and looked at Satoru, begging him to help you with your eyes.

"Knock me out..." You asked before the voice could overpower you again.

Satoru understood and touched your forehead with his forefinger before you closed your eyes and your body went limp into his hold.

He looked down at your face tired face and lifted you up in his arms.

"Suguru, I'll be taking her home. Just lie that we were having a friendly fight with each other." He explained before turning around and leaving with you in his arms.

" He explained before turning around and leaving with you in his arms