Secrets

Blood got on your clothes as you exorcised the curse, Suguru was still fighting with one.

"Suguru!" You called out his name and threw your sword towards him. He caught it and threw a wink at you before slicing the curse's head.

You jumped and cut the other curse with your bladed tail. Satoru, who was busy killing other curses, looked into your direction and smirked.

"Mind if I use this sword a bit more?" You heard Suguru call and looked towards him before nodding.

"Have fun with that." You laughed and noticed a second grade curse coming towards you. You smirked and used free vision on it before going towards it and slicing it half in two parts.

"For god sake, it was expensive." You groaned as more blood got on your clothes.

Suddenly you were being pulled by your waist away from Suguru and Satoru... It was Satoru who was pulling you back by your waist.

"Satoru..." You tried to speak but in an instant he pinned you against the wall and kissed the living light out of you. You widened your eyes but gave in easily. You pulled him close and kissed back, exploring his mouth with your tongue.

Both of you pulled apart and you smirked before pushing him away.

“Don't let this cloud your senses.” You teased and gave him a quick kiss before starting to walk away.

But then the white haired sorcerer pulled you back and held your chin lightly.

“There's no fun in playing safe and I definitely cannot miss the chance to look at you when you look so hot killing curses.” Satoru jested as he held your waist and came closer until your boobs were touching him. He kissed you again, this time softly but it was the messiest kiss you've both shared so far.

You heard Suguru’s voice in the distance. The boy was fighting alone by himself. You push Satoru away and glare at him before going to where Suguru was.

You looked back at Satoru who looked at you with a grin on his face while leaning on the wall sideways.

You jumped in the air and collected your cursed energy in your hand and attacked the curse. Making direct contact with it and hitting it.

You started getting more and more powers after that time with Satoru but you weren't sure how you were getting them. They came to you slowly one by one.

The building was crowded with curses and all three of you were given the mission to kill them.

You stood there and breathed heavily after killing the sixth one.

Suguru and Satoru came and stood beside you as you were now surrounded by many more curses that kept coming out.

The number wasn't decreasing. You stretched your hands and cracked your knuckles.

"Looks like there's no end to them." Suguru huffed as he rested your sword on his shoulder.

"I could've used this time to watch a movie." Satoru groaned.

"I don't know about you but I am having fun today." You chuckled and looked at both of them with a grin. They laughed and got ready again to get to work.

Your platinum hair glowed bright as they started floating in the air. You lifted yourself in the air and your eyes shone as you launched towards the curses with your bladed tail covering your body.

↶ ❃ ↷

"God it was fun." You sighed heavily as you exited the building together after exorcising every curse in the building.

"You were something else today." Suguru laughed and handed you your sword. It disappeared as you took it.

"You're kinda... you were different." Satoru admitted and Suguru groaned in frustration.

"Can you both be not so obvious in front of me, please?" He groaned and both Satoru and you stopped in our tracks. You looked at Suguru with nervousness and he sighed heavily.

"I saw you two there and it's not hard to tell that something between you two changed."

You smiled awkwardly and nodded slowly.

"I guess." You whispered and started walking away from both in embarrassment.

"Y/n." Satoru called from behind but you started taking fast steps to get away from both of them.

"Hey, wait up." He called again.

"Sugar..." You felt his breath right next to your ear and you froze in your steps. When did he get so close to you?

Satoru wrapped his arms around your waist and your body tensed up, Suguru was also watching.

"He's gone." Satoru whispered in your ear again and you finally looked up at him.

"I...I am-"

"It's okay." Satoru chuckled.

"I know you were not ready to tell anyone. He won't say it, don't worry. I will be careful from now on too, hmm?" He spoke softly as he looked at you.

"I don't want to hide but I have no choice..."

"I know and it's completely fine, sugar."

You looked down and bit your lower lip. It was your own problem, he shouldn't apologize because you want to hide everything from others about what's going on between you both.

Satoru sighed and turned you around to face him. He took your chin in his hand and bent down to place a soft kiss on your lips. It felt nice and you couldn't help but take the comfort from him. He moved his lips slowly against yours as you kissed.

You pulled apart and looked into his eyes before speaking without giving it a thought.

"I want to find your parents, Satoru." You said and he looked at you amazed before smiling.

"Yeah. Let's find them together." He chuckled and gave you a pat on your head.