Desire

TW: Sexual content.

Minors please do not read this.

˙⁠❥⁠˙

You got up from your sofa when someone rang the doorbell. It was around ten at night and you weren't expecting anything either.

You opened the door and before you could say anything he came inside and crashed your lips together into a messy forced kiss.

It took you by surprise but after realising who it was, you melted into the kiss and returned it with the same want. Satoru closed the door with his leg and walked inside until your bottom hit the sofa.

He licked your lips and you opened your mouth for him to push his tongue inside. Satoru's hands roamed all over your body and a sudden moan left your lips when he pulled you closer by your waist and you felt his bulge against your body. He was already hard.

Satoru broke the kiss and went down on your neck, sucking it harshly. "Did something happen? You are more worked up today." You asked between the kisses.

"Yeah but I don't have time to explain that right now. Just need you." Satoru breathed against your neck and slipped his hands under your top. He unclasped your bra with a single hand and gripped your breast before squeezing them.

You moaned at the sudden sensation and closed your eyes. "Only if you promise to stay the night," You whimpered.

Satoru pulled back from your neck and looked into your eyes with a dark intense gaze that sent shivers down your spine.

"I wasn't planning to go anywhere tonight, either," he said before kissing you again with more intensity. You grabbed his shirt and tore it apart. The buttons scattered on the floor like marbles as you continued to savour the taste of each other's mouths.

His body was hard and toned with defined muscles. You caressed his chest with the tip of your fingers and grinded your hips against the bulge in his pants.

Satoru groaned, "Fuck. Just want to take you right here," he whispered in your ear as his hands slid inside your panty.

He rubbed around your clit teasingly before pushing one digit inside. "Ah!...S-satoru~" You moaned his name loudly and a grin appeared on his face.

"Already so wet and moaning just from my fingers," he smirked and pushed another digit inside before starting to stretch your walls.

"P-please, do it. Want you ahh... want you inside."

"Why do you always make me so vulnerable?" He pulled out his fingers and pulled down your pyjamas with your panty and tossed them somewhere in the living room. You quickly helped him open his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.

His hard cock sprung out of his boxers as you stared at it with a burning desire. This thing was going inside of you. He gave his cock a few strokes and pulled you closer before pushing it up inside of you.

"We fuck often. Why are you always so tight?" Satoru asked as he began to thrust.

"Because your dick is too big, dumbass. I can't get used to your size no matter how many times we fuck." You spat out and he grinned at the statement.

"You say I'm too big huh?" He grinned, his cocky grin back on his face. You opened your mouth to speak but what came was a loud moan when suddenly he thrusted with full force.

Satoru lifted your one leg and went deeper before pulling you closer and kissing you passionately while ramming in you with purpose. His thrusts became faster and rougher as you reached your high and came on his cock.

The white haired man smirked as he stared at your fucked out face and kept on moving with the same rough pace. He groaned and sucked on your neck as you let out a painful scream while pulling his hair harshly that must've hurt his scalp.

He hissed in pain but didn't stop instead went rougher. "Ahh satoru, slow down."

"Can't...aghh...you look so beautiful right now," he grunted as he kept his pace steady. Your legs were starting to shake because of the intensity. With a few more trusts you were coming on his cock again and he was still halfway to his release.

"S-satoru, inside. Let's go inside." You whispered and he nodded his head before picking you up and going inside your bedroom and laying you down on the bed before pushing inside of you again.

"Ahh~" You moaned when he hit your sweet spot. Satoru bent down and took one of your nipples into his mouth, licking it with his tongue while playing with another.

He moved up and started biting on your skin giving you a hickey above your breast. You gripped the sheets tightly in your fists as your back arched with his touches.

He pressed onto your lower abdomen and felt himself deep inside you. A grin appeared on his face and he looked at you with his ocean blue eyes filled with desire.

"Tell me. Did any other guy fuck you this good?" He asked between the moans and grunts as you clinged on his shoulder to keep yourself from moving.

You wanted to see him on edge so decided to play a little bit even though it would work against you because of how much he was worked up today but still trying out your luck wasn't so bad.

"I've had better guys honestly." You said with a sly smirk on your face and saw a frown appear on his face but soon it was replaced with a knowing grin. He knew you were pushing his buttons.

"Oh. So you had better bastards in bed," Satoru chuckled and before you could comprehend what happened. He had flipped you over on your stomach and thrusted again from behind.

The position gave him more ease to fuck you as he liked. He hammered into you relentlessly and you tried to crawl ahead.

"Not so fast there now," you heard his voice laced with power and dominance. You knew you fucked up.

"S-satoru, sl..slow down-aghh..." You screamed and buried your face into the pillow as he continued to fuck you stupid until he was close enough to being satisfied.

Satoru pulled out and flipped you on your back before coming on your face and stomach. You closed your eyes as some of his cum landed on your lips and you licked it without hesitation.

"We are not done yet." He said before pulling you up and making you sit on his lap this time.