Itadori Yuji

You were laying while resting your head on Satoru's chest as he played with your delicate fingers. You both laid on the bed with nothing under the same blanket.

"Will you tell me now?" You asked and looked at him finally. He pulled your hand close to his lips and kissed your knuckles.

"I know this boy..." Satoru started and you listened to him carefully as he went on.

"He actually swallowed sukuna's finger and survived."

Saying you were shocked would be an understatement. Was he serious? Did someone really eat that cursed object and survived?

"Are you serious? Someone swallowed that cursed object and survived?" You voiced your thoughts.

He looked at you and nodded his head.

"Yeah. He's like a vessel for sukuna now."

"Do the higher ups know about this?" You asked and he nodded his head.

"So you were worked up because of that? You are strong enough to handle him on your own."

"It's not that. Everyone decided to give him all the fingers and then execute him at the end. He'll be my student until then. Be one of my students and I don't know how they'll react when it's time to execute him at the end. Others will probably get attached to him."

Satoru's voice was soft as he explained to you. You knew how much he loved his students and cared for them and just the thought of him having to kill one of them was enough to drive him to bricks.

You sighed and made him look at you by placing your hand on his cheek. "It'll turn out just alright. Maybe we'll find a way to save him by the end. hmm?" You whispered softly, trying to ease up his mind.

Satoru took a deep breath and turned towards you to pull you close. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and relaxed.

"I just wanted you by my side today," he whispered softly in your ears.

"I'll come tomorrow to meet him. What's his name anyway?"

"Itadori Yuji." Satoru answered.

You nodded and hugged him closer and played with his hair until you felt him relaxing in your hold completely. His breathing became even and slow. You smiled and closed your eyes and rested your head on his shoulder before drifting off to sleep.

↶ ❃ ↷

"Fuyutsuki sensei, good morning." Nobara said when she spotted you.

"Morning, Nobara." You smiled and patted her head before walking inside the school.

Satoru called you from behind and both of you turned around.

"You're stealing my students away from you, I see." Satoru huffed. He had his eye mask on unlike last night. You rolled your eyes at him.

"You're so full of yourself, Gojo sensei." Nobara's demeanour changed when she saw him.

"See, she's more happy to see you instead." You said in a teasing tone.

"As if. I'll always be by your side, Fuyutsuki sensei. Who even wants this blind guy? '' Nobara rolled her eyes and made some sassy hand gestures.

You laughed at her remark and looked at Satoru who was now pouting slowly at his student. This guy couldn't be serious anywhere. "I know Nobara. Go ahead. I have an important matter to see." You said and she left you alone.

You looked at Satoru and he nodded. We both went inside the basement where this Sukuna's vessel was being kept. We reached the basement and you saw a boy sitting in the middle. Tied with thick ropes and parchments hung on the wall everywhere around him.