鬼岡 - onioka -

A few chapters from now will show the past years of Y/n's life and give you every information you need to understand this story.

It might get a bit confusing so please be patient because I'll explain everything in detail <3.

˙⁠❥⁠˙

鬼岡
-- Onioka --
» Demon Hill «

No one really knew about you and your clan properly except for Satoru and some other limited people. 

Your clan was the "Onioka clan". Forbidden and forgotten centuries ago because they possessed powers that were a clear threat to humanity and even in the sorcery world.

The Onioka name itself symbolised the demons. Demon hill to be more exact.  People thought you worshiped the demon because you had powers that were beyond the understanding of a common man and too dangerous to handle.

But that was not the case, you were blessed by the gods to protect others from evil and thus were named after the demon itself.

Everyone in your clan was either killed or sealed away because of just your names. That was only until two hundred years ago until one of your ancestors made a pact with all the other clans that the people of the Onioka clan would never be seen again and they would disappear, move away from the human population and in return others wouldn't seal them away.

They could've just attacked them and taken control? The answer was no. Even if the people of the Onioka clan had powers too powerful, harming an innocent soul was forbidden by god. Even if they harmed someone by mistake, the powers and the blessing that was given to them would be taken away and the clan would be cursed until every last inherited or incarnation died a painful death.

Fuyutsuki Y/n was the name you used in front of the world because you couldn't reveal that you belonged to the Onioka clan.

Why did you come out of hiding when your clan disappeared two hundred years ago?

The answer was because of the Gojo clan. They knew about the cursed powers that we possessed and a shaman, a future teller, had told them about the disaster that was going to happen a few years later.

So they found your clan and reached out to you when you were born and thus took the last name of Fuyutsukis, the clan that vanished years ago. They possessed the divine powers given by the moon goddess.

When you turned twelve and had gained and learned how to control your cursed techniques. You were taken away by the Gojo clan to become more powerful and get ready for the future with him.

That was when you met Satoru for the first time. You remembered his first words that he said to you when you met.

"I'll kill you if you use your demon powers in my house." He had said with his cold tone though he sounded cute and you had laughed at that sentence.

"Don't worry. I won't." You had said with a small smile on your face and I saw the introvert, cold, the chosen kid blush for the first time.

↶ ❃ ↷