Friends or foe

You were laying lazily on your bed, canoodling together as Satoru played with your hair.

"Sugar."

"Hmm?"

You looked up at his face as he tucked a few strands behind your ear.

He looked at you for a few seconds before smiling and pecking your lips.

"Nevermind." He chuckled.

"Tell me..." You whined but he didn't say anything instead hugged you even tighter.

"Let's stay like this forever." Satoru whispered near your ears and you smiled before hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"What if your dad finds out about us?" You asked.

Satoru sighed and cupped your face to take a proper look at you.

"He won't do anything. I'll protect you, promise." He said, his voice soft but firm at the same time. You nodded at that.

"Promise."

You shifted on your bed to get close to him and kissed him softly before pulling away but Satoru held you by your nape and pulled you down before kissing you again.

He pushed you down on the soft mattress and hovered over you without breaking the kiss. You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck as one of your hands went in his hair.

You felt Satoru's tongue on your lips and opened your mouth for him. He pushed his tongue inside your mouth and tasted every bit of you. He was getting impatient and aggressive with the kiss. His body language changed as you kept going and you felt his hands roaming all over your body but never on the parts he knew would make you uncomfortable.

Satoru broke the kiss as you breathed heavily. Both of your faces were flushed as he looked at you with half lidded eyes.

You stared at each other for a few seconds without saying anything. Your breaths evened and he bent down to kiss you again but this time Satoru went towards your neck. He left feather light kisses all over your neck as you bit your bottom lip. But there was something wrong.

Your skin started burning with a sharp pain at some parts as he continued to kiss you.

"S-satoru..." You tried to speak between the increasing pain but he didn't hear it.

"Satoru stop!" You said louder this time and he looked at you.

"I- I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"No. It's- it hurts. My skin is burning." You whimpered and started grabbing the parts that were burning. your shoulder, your back and your thighs.

You squirmed in the bed as the pain grew and you screamed loudly.

"Hey, what's happening? Sugar..." Satoru was confused and scared at the same time as he spoke.

Blood started to ooze out of your skin as your screams got louder and the pain grew. You could hear the knocks outside and voices of your friends.

"Don't come inside." Satoru shouted at them as the knocks grew.

"Why the hell is she screaming?" It was Suguru outside.

"L-let shoko come." You spoke as tears brimmed in your eyes.

Satoru got up from the bed and opened the door.

"Shoko." Satoru said and she entered the room. He tried to stop Suguru but the guy was having none of it. He pushed him aside and entered your room.

"Y/n..." Shoko bent to your level and looked at the places that were bleeding.

"What's happening?" Satoru asked and you looked at Shoko for an answer.