Anokhi is handicapped.

Start from the beginning

Whereas Rishabh was taking deep breaths out of anger.  He said, “Anokhi, today because of you my mom has raised her hand on me.  I will never forget this nor will I let you forget. ”

After some time, Shobha was standing in front of Anokhi's room with a glass of milk in her hands. 

When she tried to open the door, she found it locked from inside.  She knocked the door two-three times, but Anokhi did not open, so Shobha got scared.

She quickly brought the duplicate key of the room and opened the door. 

In front, Anokhi was sitting on the bed curled up with herself and this time she had completely hidden her face as well as her body in the blanket along with the veil.  Her body was still trembling with fear.

Shobha came inside the room.  She placed the glass of milk on the table next to the bed and came and sat near Anokhi.  Shobha called out to her, “Anokhi” but Anokhi did not answer.

This time Shobha lovingly placed her hand on his head with a motherly touch and Anokhi got scared for a moment, but this time she did not remove Shobha's hand from her head.  Perhaps at this time she needed the some love and affection.

Shobha caressed her head and said, “Anokhi, I know Rishabh did a lot of wrong.  But now he will not do this from now on.  I promise you this.  Remove this veil, let me see you Anokhi.  I am worried about you.  "

Saying this, Shobha tried to remove Anokhi's veil, but Anokhi stopped her by holding her hand and said with a deep throat, "No, you cannot remove it.Dai Ma says that after marriage, the girl's veil is removed only by her husband and no one else. ”

Hearing Anokhi's words, Shobha kept looking at her.  She told her, “ Anokhi, I know this is a ritual, but right now I want to see you. I want to see if you're okay or not.  Tell me has Rishabh raised his hand on you?  What did he do to you?  ”

Shobha had said it with some emphasis, so Anokhi told her everything while crying. 

After listening to Anokhi, Shobha felt satisfied that at least Rishabh did not do anything wrong to her, but whatever he did is also unforgivable, so she promised Anokhi and said, “Anokhi, I  I promise you that Rishabh will never behave like this with you from today onwards. ”

Then after pausing for a few moments, Shobha asked her, “Anokhi, why did you do this marriage?  How do you know Alok and who are you? ”

Anokhi became completely quiet after hearing Shobha's question.  Seeing her not saying anything, Shobha took a deep breath and caressed her head and said, “No problem, I will not ask you. It is okay. you drink this milk and go to sleep and not worry about anything.  Rishabh will not come back again. ”

Shobha gave her milk glass and went away.

On the other side, Rishabh calmed down his anger and came back to his room and lay down on his bed.

As soon as he lay down on the bed, Anokhi's fragrance started coming from the bedsheet and pillow, feeling which Rishabh closed his eyes.

Unknowingly his hand moved towards the bed where Anokhi was lying and he started caressing that place slowly.

He started remembering everything from the wedding till now and when he remembered how he had behaved with Anokhi just moments ago, he quickly opened his eyes and got up from the bed.

He was feeling a strange restlessness in his heart which he had never felt.  He took off his shirt and took out a cigarette from the drawer and went to the balcony.

Rishabh was standing shirtless in the balcony and smoking a cigarette.  The cool night breeze was touching his body, but at this moment he was feeling a burning sensation in his chest which he was not able to calm down.