Confession

The BTS dorm was bustling with excitement as the members gathered in the living room, their energy palpable in the air. Namjoon paced nervously, his heart pounding with anticipation. Tonight was the night he was finally going to confess his feelings to Seokjin, with the help of his supportive bandmates.

Jimin grinned mischievously as he approached Namjoon, holding out a small box wrapped in colorful paper. "Here, hyung," he said, his eyes twinkling with excitement. "This is for you."

Namjoon eyed the box curiously before gingerly unwrapping it to reveal a stack of handwritten letters. Each letter was filled with words of encouragement and support from his fellow members, reminding him of the love and friendship they shared.

Touched by their gesture, Namjoon felt a surge of determination wash over him. He knew he wasn't alone in this, that he had the unwavering support of his brothers behind him.

With newfound confidence, Namjoon took a deep breath and addressed his bandmates. "Thank you, everyone," he said, his voice steady despite the nerves fluttering in his stomach. "I couldn't ask for a better group of friends to share this moment with."

The other members nodded in solidarity, their expressions filled with love and encouragement. They had seen the way Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other, the unspoken bond that existed between them, and they were determined to help Namjoon take the next step.

As the evening wore on, the members busied themselves with various tasks, subtly preparing the dorm for Namjoon's confession. Taehyung set up fairy lights around the room, casting a warm, romantic glow, while Hoseok arranged a bouquet of flowers on the coffee table.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jungkook worked on creating the perfect playlist, filling the air with soft melodies that would set the mood for Namjoon's heartfelt confession.

Finally, everything was in place, and Namjoon took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was to come. With the support of his bandmates behind him, he knew he could do this.

As Seokjin entered the room, his eyes widened in surprise at the sight before him. The room was bathed in soft light, the air filled with the sweet scent of flowers. And there, standing in the center of it all, was Namjoon, a nervous but determined expression on his face.

"Seokjin," Namjoon began, his voice steady as he took a step forward. "There's something I need to tell you."

Seokjin's heart skipped a beat as he listened, his eyes never leaving Namjoon's face. And as Namjoon poured his heart out, confessing his feelings with sincerity and vulnerability, Seokjin felt his own heart swell with emotion.

"Namjoon," Seokjin whispered, his voice barely above a whisper as he stepped forward to meet him. "I... I love you too."

With tears of joy streaming down their faces, Namjoon and Seokjin embraced, their love and happiness radiating throughout the room. And as their bandmates looked on, smiling through their own tears, they knew that this was a moment they would never forget.