6.Confession

Listen the song mentioned above for better experience.

It was 5:00 pm in the evening the sun was just about to set and seokjin was sleeping peacefully in Namjoons apartment.

"Hey!!their sleepyhead "Namjoon whispered while opening the door of the room.

Mmmmm !mm !seokjin blinked.

"Let's see looks like your fevers died down a lot ". Namjoon said while checking seokjin temperature.

"Give me a minute and I will bring you something to eat. Here have some water ."

Namjoon left the room while seokjin gulped the water still lost in some thoughts.

After about 15 minutes Namjoon came back with a bowl of ramen.

"Here!! Have this ! You know how clumsy I am and I don't know how to cook so I brought some ramen . I know it's not good but maybe it's enough for empty stomach"

Seokjin chuckled but eat the ramen.

"You think too much Joonie !! The ramen is so good I am impressed."

"Really you like it??"

"Yup I love it."

After jin finished eating they both settled on the bed cuddling with each other

Seokjin quietly layed his head on Namjoon chest but joon was busy in staring the brunette.

I love u jin Namjoon suddenly whispered.

Jin was stunned after listening this.

He lifted his head from the blondie chest and look at him with big eyes.

"I am doing all this because I love you"

Badum badum seokjin heart was beating loudly. His ears turning red.

"Of course I try to be kind to everyone I meet but my feelings towards you are completely different from that"

Namjoon whispered while scratching is head.

"At first I just wanted to support you from afar I didn't mind if I was not a part of your life as long as you were happy"

"But now I am feeling something that I have never felt before"

"...What kind of feeling is it?? "jin whispered

Namjoon tightly grabbed jin's wrist and pinned him on the bed and kissed him passionately.

"I want to barge my way into your life and make you mine no matter what it takes."

He again leaned and kissed him on the lips .

"I want to hold you down and penetrate your most vulnerable side so that you can hardly breath when I am not around."

Namjoon expression was making him scared.

"....Or at least that's the impulse that I am trying to control."

He again pecked him and smiled.

"Having said that I would really like you to stop agonising on your own."

"Whenever you are suffering, hurting , anxious or upset about anything else that bothers you I want you to talk to me."

Nem June kissed his neck and hugged him.

"Jinnie! Ever since I found out that you are not enjoying your job and you are going through hell the entire time I feel like I am losing my mind."

Seokjin was quietly listening to what Namjoon was saying.

"....It hurts 's to realise" Namjoon quietly muttered.

Deep down I wanted to have my way with you. There was a dark part of me that wanted to lock you up so you could never leave me. I wanted to keep you safe from any kind of suffering somewhere there no one will ever find you even if I have to lie to you I know that It wouldn't bring you true happiness but I could make sure that you would never notice I thing. You are so innocent and naive so you will believe all the white Iies I will tell you. I was so sure that I could keep you in beingn captivity under my control without your knowledge . But the way your eyes Twinkle whenever you see a new thing and the face you make when you felt the first taste of freedom I couldn't possibly do that to you. All sorts of thing break apart but nothing quite breaks as badly as a heart.

Namjoon held Seokjin hand and kissed his palm.

"So that's why I am asking you again for the last time would you let me into your life?"

"I am asking for your permission to stand by your side as your lover and help you in the time of need."

"You'd be doing me a favour."

Seokjin was quietly listening. His heart was beating rapidally. His eyes were slowly getting filled with tears. He did not know what to do.

He suddenly pulled Namjoon's head and kissed him. A deep passionate kiss.

Namjoon was shocked for a moment cause it's always Namjoon iwho makes the first move but this time it's jin who is making the move. When he gained back his senses he kissed him back hard. Tongues fighting for dominance and neither of them was pulling back.

Finally in the need of oxygen they pulled back.

"Okay I want you in my life as lover." Seokjin whispered while still hugging Namjoon.

"I want to be happy too.
I love you! I love you so much Joonie !! Please never leave me. Please let's just stay together."

Namjoon became so happy. He finally felt at ease when jin finally confessed. He just became too happy and hugged jin tightly.

"Just trust me Jinnie . Leave yourself to me. I will make sure to keep you happy . You are my life. I can't stay apart from you let's just stay always together . I promise you we will be together always."

Jin blushed at his confession and hugged him tightly.

Both Jin and Namjoon finally confessed their love and nothing in the world was going to stop from being together.

So how was it ?? I hope you guys like it . Don't forget to vote and leave your opinions in the comment box .
See you guys in next update. 💜💜💜💜💜💜