32 - The Big Apple.

Start from the beginning

"Baby," I started again, my voice trembling with unshed tears, "you're not a burden to me, never. You're my rock, my anchor. You make me strong, give me hope. You're the reason I strive to remain human. There's absolutely nothing about you I would ever want to change."

Before I could say anything more, Noah had wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his warm embrace. "I love you, Frankie. I love you so much," he murmured, his warmth seeping into my soul.

His words sparked a tear that trailed a path down my cheek, but I brushed it away. "I love you too, baby, more than you could ever imagine," I replied, planting a gentle peck on his cheek.

Noah drew back from our embrace, a brilliant smile suddenly breaking the shadows on his face. "Alright, time for you to get ready. And take Sawyer with you," he reiterated, his eyes flickering with warmth.

I started to protest, but he cut me off yet again. "Uncle Ben and I, we're heading to Jay's place. He'll be here to pick us up soon. We missed Eileen and Little Johnny."

The relieved smile that brightened my face was impossible to stifle. Knowing that they would be spending their time with Jay, and therefore under safe care, granted me a significant amount of peace. Knowing that they would not only be safe but enjoy themselves warmed my heart.

──●◎●──

"Ready to take off, darling?" Ronan asked, gesturing towards the private jet.

I nodded and followed him on board, feeling my heart flutter as Hector greeted us at the door.

Once comfortably settled on the plush seat right beside Hector, I was swiftly engulfed by his charismatic aura.

The brush of his gentle hand against my thigh made an electrifying current course through my body, evoking spine-tingling shivers within me. His voice, low and honeyed, washed over me like warm caramel as he leaned close to murmur in my ear, "I missed having you."

But our little moment was quickly interrupted by Ronan, who cleared his throat obtrusively. "Oh please, get a room you two," he jested, playfully rolling his eyes.

Caught red-handed, my face turned a rosy red. Trying to play cool, I retorted, "What are you talking about?" But my words only made him laugh louder.

Hector winked at me, and I felt a wave of desire wash over me, knowing we still had a couple of hours on this flight.

Ronan made his way to the inner cabin where his computer sat open, ready for him to continue his work. I noticed him putting on his music headphones, effectively shutting out the world around him.

Seeing this, Hector took the opportunity to slide the partition closed to our small section of the jet, giving us privacy in our spacious cabin.

He wasted no time in pulling me towards him, his lips crashing onto mine in a fierce kiss. I melted into him, my hands tangled in his dark honey hair, pulling him closer.

Our kisses were rough and frantic, each one more passionate than the last. Hector's hands roamed all over my body, his touch igniting a fire within me. And I responded with equal urgency, running my hands down his muscular chest and over his toned abs.

I couldn't get enough of him, and I knew he felt the same.

Our bodies were pressed against each other, our clothes barely a barrier between us. Hector's hands traveled down my back, pulling me even closer to him. His touch was electric, sending shivers down my spine. I moaned against his lips, unable to control the escalating desire coursing through me.

Hector's hands moved down to my hips, lifting me up and positioning me on his lap. I gasped as I felt his length pressing against me, the evidence of his desire evident. I couldn't resist grinding against him, eliciting a low growl from him. His hands gripped my hips, guiding my movements as we both sought release.