Chapter 4: Rabbits and Idiots Part 4 | (WHY) Aftermath and Politics

Intro begins

The intro begins as it's a normal day in Falmart. Well, it's normal until two warthogs and an M808 Scorpion appear in view. The first warthog reveals the Red Team, consisting of Sarge, Simmons, Lopez, and Griff who is hanging on the back for dear life. The second warthog shows Agent Carolina, Washington, and Tucker as he mans the machine gun on the back, firing at something. The tank then shows up, introducing Sheila, who's in control of the tank once more as she fires behind her. In the cockpit is Caboose and Freckles, strapped to the blue soldier's back. As the camera pans out, it's revealed that the Flame Dragon is following them, shooting another stream of fire as it engulfs the camera. The scene changes to the JSDF, fighting against the Empire's forces. Suddenly, a blue blur crashes into the main force, revealing to be Caboose who the Reds and Blues soon follow as they join forces with the JSDF and fight the remaining Imperial troops. Another scene then cuts to the Empire's POV, the Senate talking about who these "Men in Green" and "Red and Blue" knights were. The last scene then cuts to the Reds and Blues, alongside the 3rd Deep Recon, looking over the Empire's capital as the radio informs them that the operation is underway. Soon, the sky is filled with JSDF aircraft as paratroopers fall from the sky. The camera then goes black as the title shows.

GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blues Fought There.

----------------------------------------------------

The outskirts of Feka | A few hours after the Final Battle of Feka.

----------------------------------------------------

The sky was a beautiful hue of blue as the clouds gracefully flew by. The sun shined brightly, giving off its rays to the numberless plants down below. The wind blew at a fast but enjoyable pace, giving a well-needed nice cool breeze to the demi-humans, elves, and NF personnel down both in and out of Feka. Warthogs of all kinds drove all over the place, delivering supplies and wounded people to makeshift field hospitals. As well as NF soldiers who were patrolling around the perimeter of the city, making use of what walls were left from the Empire's wrath. Other than that, it was a busy, but normal day.

Well, normal, as in not counting the field of craters, casings, and what used to be the bodies of the Empire's annexation force. The countless vultures that were picking on whatever flesh wasn't too burnt. The enormous Donald Doyle in the sky (By Falmart standards) had thousands of demi-humans and elves who were still amazed by such a marvel. And the pillars of smoke that marked what just happened.

Two NF soldiers, one red, the other blue. walked through the carnage that the destroyer had left in its wake. Making sure that there were no survivors from the bombardment. They scanned the area, checking what bodies weren't burnt, dematerialized, and turned into Swiss cheese. One of them went a small pile of bodies that weren't the latter, checking their pulses before getting back up and shaking his head. Confirming that there were no survivors. Well, no "confirmed" survivors in their area at least.

"Jeez... You think that there would be at least one sorry bastard alive... Heard on the radio that one of our teams found some poor soul without his legs. Screaming and cursing at them, especially at the female one."

The red one remarked, checking his rifle another time, just in case they found an alive soldier who was either brave or foolish. Not like their weaponry could even dent their armor in the first place. They continued to move on through the carnage before the red one accidentally stepped on what seemed to be the remains of a human head. Collapsing easily before the soldier lifted his foot up from it, his boot soaked as he gagged and looked away.