Chapter 2: Rabbits and Idiots Part 2 | A not so sneaky Stealth Mission.

Intro begins

The intro begins as it's a normal day in Falmart. Well, it's normal until two warthogs and an M808 Scorpion start appearing in view. The first warthog reveals the Red Team, consisting of Sarge, Simmons, Lopez, and Griff who is hanging on the back for dear life. The second warthog shows Agent Carolina, Agent Washington, and Tucker as he mans the machinegun on the back, firing at something. The tank then shows up, introducing Sheila, who's in control of the tank once more as she fires behind her. In the cockpit is Caboose along with Freckles who is strapped to the blue soldier's back. As the camera pans out, it's revealed that the Flame Dragon is following them, shooting another stream of fire as it engulfs the camera. The scene changes to the JSDF, fighting against the Empire's forces. Suddenly, a blue blur crashes into the main force, revealing to be Caboose who the Reds and Blues soon follow as they join forces with the JSDF and fight the remaining Imperial troops. Another scene then cuts to the Empire's POV, the Senate talking about who these "Men in Green" and "Red and Blue" knights were. The last scene then cuts to the Reds and Blues, alongside the 3rd Deep Recon, looking over the Empire's capital as the radio informs them that the operation is underway. Soon, the sky is filled with JSDF aircraft as paratroopers fall from the sky. The camera then goes black as the title shows.

GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blues Fought There.

----------------------------------------------------

11:43 PM | Central Falmart Time | Imperial Camp 20 leagues away from engagement

----------------------------------------------------

Usually, when armies clashed, the defeated army would retreat. During these victories, the army that won would hold their position and send a messenger to ask for reinforcements and supplies to continue their conquests and crusades. That hasn't been the case as neither a defeated army nor a messenger has come to the Imperial camp. Ever since Legatus Gallio led his army to finish the last of the Warrior Bunny's resistance, everyone else has been waiting patiently for a sign to move in. Hours passed, but there were no signs of his army's success or defeat. Some of the soldiers were getting impatient as the day grew old and the sun started setting over the horizon. They wanted a taste of the action, and maybe some of the girls if they were lucky. But Legatus Gallio specifically ordered no one to interfere with the battle unless reinforcements were called. Leaving no choice, the soldiers started moping around, talking with their comrades, and partying a little as boredom started to spread throughout the entire camp.

For them, their laziness would have been reprimanded since it was exposing their camp carelessly. But they didn't have a care in the world! The Warrior Bunny Tribes were being pushed back and their defeat was just a few weeks away. Even Price Zorzal, the leader of this entire crusade, didn't mind everyone partying now and then. He even supported and took part in the parties, especially if there were captured Warrior Bunnies included.

But little did they know, their carelessness would be their downfall tonight.

Washington: "How many do you see?"

Carolina: "I count about 8,000 infantry units within the compound, as well as a few dozen of those wyverns over there."

She said, pointing to what seemed to be a makeshift airfield.

Washington: "Yeah, those are going to be annoying, especially for our airboys."

Carolina: "Well, better take them out now, better safe than sorry. We've only been here for a week and we still don't know what this world has to offer."