Prologue: When One Door Closes, Another Opens

Intro begins

The intro begins as it's a normal day in Falmart. Well, normal until two warthogs and an M808 Scorpion start appearing in view. The first warthog reveals the Red Team, consisting of Sarge, Simmons, Lopez, and Griff who is hanging on the back for dear life. The second warthog comes into view, showing Agent Carolina, Agent Washington, and Tucker as he mans the machinegun on the back, firing at something. The tank then shows up, introducing Sheila, who's in control of the tank once more as she fires behind her. In the cockpit is Caboose along with Freckles who is strapped to the blue soldier's back. As the camera pans out, it's revealed that the Flame Dragon is following them, shooting another stream of fire as it engulfs the camera. The scene changes to the JSDF, fighting against the Empire's forces. All of a sudden, a blue blur crashes into the main force, revealing to be Caboose who is soon followed by the Reds and Blues as they join forces with the JSDF and fight the remaining Imperial troops. Another scene then cuts to the Empire's POV, the Senate talking about who these "Men in Green" and "Red and Blue" knights were. The last scene then cuts to the Reds and Blues, alongside the 3rd Deep Recon, looking over the Empire's capital as the radio informs them that the operation is underway. Soon, the sky is filled with JSDF aircraft as paratroopers fall from the sky. The camera then goes black as the title shows.

GATE: Thus, The Reds and Blues Fought There.

----------------------------------------------------

The Reds and Blues fought their way through Hargrove's forces, blasting space pirate after space pirate as their bodies fell to the ground with a hard thud. The blood spattered on the walls as O'Malley's devilish laughter joined the mash-pit of guns and screams

O'Malley: "Muhahaha! Run! Run you cowards! For you won't be able to escape my wrath!"

Yelled O'Malley as he fired another rocket, blasting a pirate into bits as only his boots were the only remains of his body.

Doc: "Are you sure you're not going a little overboard? I mean, you're using an RPG for Christ's sake."

O'Malley: "Shut up you fool!

Grif: "God! How many are there!?"

Grif asked as he shot his Grifshot, taking three pirates out with the blast as their mangled bodies flew out into the air and to various places.

Sarge: "Stop your complaining! We didn't come here for an easy fight! Now men, charge!"

Screamed Sarge as he ran in front of the group, blasting two pirates while knocking out another one with his fist. A pirate behind him took his aim, landing his crosshairs on the Red's head when suddenly.

*SWISH*

His rifle was sliced in half! He looked above him as a foot came into contact with his face, knocking him out as Tucker revealed himself, wearing a cyan Meta suit while he was armed with his energy sword.

Tucker: "How do you love the taste of my boot bitch!?"

He yelled as he jumped down, striking another pirate as he dodged another barrage of bullets.

Pirate #1: "Open fire! Open fire! Don't let them get any closer to the bridge!

Yelled one of the pirates as they increased their fire rate, forcing the simulation troops to duck behind cover as they were pinned down.