Super Bowl

A/N: Some head canons on what I think it'd be like to be Taylor's sister/daughter on Super Bowl Sunday. I couldn't really think of an actual fanfiction but if someone else does feel free to write it and tag me. In the scenario for Taylor's sister your parents passed away when you were younger and she's been raising you ever since.

TW: mentions of drinking, jet lag, paparazzi...

- You'd just gotten back from accompanying your mom/sister on tour in Japan and she left it entirely up to you whether or not you wanted to come to the Super Bowl or not since you both felt pretty jet lagged. 

- Despite not being the biggest fan of football you decided to attend because a lot of your friends and family would be there. When you walked into the stadium your sister/mom made sure she was on the side of the paparazzi so she could shield you as best she could and held your hand like she always does. 

- You wore a diamond pave number necklace like Taylor did except yours had the last two digits of the year you were born on it. 

- You weren't completely alone because Blake Lively also decided to bring her oldest daughter James so you had someone loser to your age to talk to. 

- The cameras also caught a lot of cute moments between you and your sister/mom. Instead of it being her and Blake hugging and dancing while post Malone was performing it was you and Taylor and she also kissed the top of your head. 

- You were also familiar with Jason and Kylie so it was fun talking and hanging out with them, there were also moments they saw Jason trying to explain football to you. The fans also found it adorable when your sister/mom was casually playing with your hair. 

- Taylor wouldn't have chugged the beer with her friend if her daughter/sister was in attendance. She definitely drank a couple beers but Taylor doesn't drink heavily around you. 

- You would've been drinking all the diet cokes/dr. Peppers your little heart desired which much to Taylor's annoyance would make it impossible for you to sleep that night. 

- When the chiefs won the Super Bowl you held your sister/mom's other hand as the two of you and mama Kelce walked down to the field to congratulate Travis. After he greeted Taylor and his mom he gave you a very fatherly/brotherly hug, "hey kiddo, I'm glad you came."

- The three of you were exhausted and decided to skip the after party and go to a restaurant or order room service and celebrate as a family with Jason and Kylie. 

#Taylor swift #Taylorswiftxreader #Taylorswiftmotherimagines #Taylorswiftxdaughterreader #Taylorswiftsisterreader #Taylorswiftsisterimagines #Traviskelce #Jasonkelce #Kyliekelce #fluff #thesuperbowl #theerastour #Blakelively