Sprained ankle (daughter!reader)

Age:12

After finishing the second leg of the 1989 world tour Taylor decided it would be a great day to spend some quality time with her favorite person; you. You had spent most of the summer together since you'd traveled with her for most of the tour but you decided to go on vacation with your cousins for the last two weeks making the pop star desperately miss her girl. So you'd agreed to get some breakfast with your mom and convinced her to take you back to school shopping. Your mom was hesitant but decided to relent because she had a few meetings in New York anyways.

It had started out okay you both wore a pair of sunglasses and while there were a couple of paparazzi they were keeping their distance. You went into H&M, Zara, Urban outfitters, and forever 21. Taylor was very wealthy but when it came to shopping for her daughter's back to school clothes she was going to take you to stores that were practical. 

You had just left the most recent store when you were both ambushed by an insane swarm of aggressive photographers and fans. It was really scaring you they were yelling at you asking both you and your mom questions. There was so much noise, one of them bumped into you and made you loose your sunglasses so their flashing lights were now blinding. 

"Mom! Mom!" You panicked as you got separated from Taylor. 

"Get away from my daughter, back off," said Taylor sternly. But it was too late before you knew it you were shoved again and lost your balance causing you to step off the curve and twist your foot.

"Ow! My ankle. Mom," you said one more time. 

"I'm not going to say it again. Back off before we have a legal situation on our hands." She said to the paparazzi. Luckily there were some bystanders who were nice enough to help you on your feet and away from the crown until your mom could get to you. 

"It's okay sweetheart. I'm here," she said finally making her way over to you. "Come on let's get you to the hospital. Just put most of your weight on me," she said before thanking the people that helped you. 

A few hours later you were finally home resting on the couch. You had in fact sprained your ankle according to the doctor but luckily it wasn't a super serious sprain. You were just given a brace with instructions to keep it elevated for the next week. 

You'd been watching TV with your mom who'd been babying you non stop since your accident She had just gotten you ice to put on your ankle when she suddenly had to go to her room to 'take care of somethings.' Just when you were about to call out to her she came back with some medication and a small bag in her hands. "Here sweetheart this is for the pain and swelling," she said handing you Tylenol.

"Thanks mom," you said before taking the pain killers. "What's in the bag?" You asked curiously

"Just a little something I thought might cheer you up," she said encouraging you to open it. Inside was a new iPhone and a pair of yellow Tory Burch rain boots that you'd been wanting. 

"Oh my god mom, I love these thank you so much." You said giving her a one armed hug. Taylor tried hard not to spoil you too much but she didn't see the harm in getting you a gift every so often because you worked incredibly hard and were always grateful besides it was never something you expected. 

"Unfortunately I think you might have to wait until the swelling goes down in your ankle to wear the boots," said Taylor.

"That's okay," you said. It's just more motivation to follow the doctors' orders. 

"I guess that's one way of looking at it," your mom laughed as she kissed your forehead. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, we can order whatever takeout you want." 

"Awesome!"

What you didn't know was while Taylor was in her office she was also on the phone with tree trying to track down the photographers from today. She would make sure that what happened today never happened to you or anyone else again.