Banjo held his chin as he stayed fazed about the concept of Tang Zhan's sight while he wonders how horrific it would have been to Tang Zhan this whole time.

Yufei sensing the sadness that was trying to creep in again, suddenly whispered but it was loud enough for X and Banjo to both hear.

"Psst! Hey brother, back there did you, you know, perhaps maybe saw X without her clothes... did you?".

"Ehn! Clothes?... W-who is clothes? X's junior brother. Wait Yufei are teasing me because I'm blind, you're asking a blind man what he saw, uhn? Is that it?" Tang Zhan immediately puffed up as he threw blames after blame on Yufei while walking ahead of everyone.

Yufei laughed beside her mother who was about to laugh as well until she saw X burning face that has taking a deep shade of red. X notices someone staring at her so she peeked from the corner of her eyes, then she sees Mrs Tang walmly smiling at her like a mother would to a child.

She motioned with her head for X, as X takes the suggestion and goes to meet her, then she hugs her head as they both walk with the others.

Tang Zhan had left to walk at the front as he had been looking for a way to excuse himself ever since they arrived. He had completed a hidden quest and got rewards he hasn't had time to go through it yet, so he did.

[Ding! Quest completed.

Rewards: 20,000 exp points, 2 stamina cookie packet, 3 armor blueprints, 2 technique books, 1 new world spin token and 10,000 gold coins.]

[Unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier]

Gotten: 200.00

[Exp multiplier: 250.17]

'Wow this, isn't this too much for a simple traveling.' Tang Zhan wondered as he read through the rewards again and again.

♪The rewards were calculated according to the general reasoning of earth space traveling, without the outside help no one would have been able to successfully space travel so the rewards are as such.♪ Void explains giving Tang Zhan the logical reason for the magnanimousity of the system.

'Well it's not like I am going to say no to a free meal, reward info.'

[Item: Consumable.

Name: Stamina cookie packet.

Description: Packet filled with six stamina cookies, used to regain stamina and be back to full energy.]

[Item: Blueprint.

Name: Glaced armor.

Description: Blueprint on how to forge the glaced armor.]

[Item: Blueprint.

Name: Forsaken padded armor.

Description: Blueprint on how to forge the forsaken padded armor.]

[Item: Blueprint.

Name: Obsidian vest.

Description: Blueprint on how to forge the obsidian vest.]

[Item: Attack technique.

Name: Static punch.

Description: Training the fist by punching Stridolite, one is able to increase the electron discharge in fist during a intended kinetic clash with another body of electron.]

[Item: Movement technique.

Name: Soaring steps.

Description: Training the technique makes user able to burst out in swift movement for a short while.]

[Item: Spin token.

Name: New world spin token.

Description: Spin token specifically attributed to hold only rewards for new arrivals into a new world.]

'Damn! You really make me proud Void, see all this lovely treasures, it's more than enough it's truly more than enough.'

Tang Zhan secretly took out the spin token, it was like a coin just slightly bigger, with a picture of a roulette wheel engraved in it. It was hot to the touch and slightly buzzed with a hum

Tang Zhan twirled it around his fingers as he enjoyed the warmth it left behind on his hand.

'spin'

The system panel glitched to life as it displayed a different layout from the one Tang Zhan already knew before. Rather than the original rectangular panel to appear before him, an actual roulette wheel appeared with different colors.

The wheel was nothing special, just the regular sectioned circle with different color for each section, but below it a small hole appeared.

Tang Zhan didn't need to be told what to do as he slipped the token into the hole, immediately after the roulette changed into a different one, rather than the colorful roulette it became a black roulette all through with only symbols to indicate different meaning fir each section.

Although Tang Zhan saw the symbols on the different sections, but he couldn't say this was what they meant. The roulette fully completed as the hole disappeared and got replaced by a button, a button with the word spin on it.

...