Prithvi's Prologue

PRITHVI'S POV

"No, Dad. I don't want to go to Australia," I protested.

Dad said, "But Prithvi your mom is insisting that you should go to Australia for higher studies and even your mom is there to take care of you".

"She isn't my mom. She is your ex-wife. She left me when I needed her the most," I coldly stated.

"I don't want to argue. That's my final decision you are going to stay with your mom. I have booked your tickets and you are leaving the day after tomorrow," Dad said.

I knew, if I say anything now then I'll probably lose my chance to run away from this hell. But If I leave my sister here then I'll always regret leaving her alone here. I need to think of something for her too. I need to talk to her and hatch some plan.

"Sahiba, where are you?" I was shouting in our hall looking for my little sister.

"BOOO! HWAHAHA," This is my sister doing her usual thing.

"Not funny kiddo. I need to talk about something important," I said with a straight face trying not to laugh seeing her annoyed face.

"What? You finally made a girlfriend or something," She said making fun of me.

"Says the one whose crush doesn't even know she exists," I said defending myself.

"Don't be delusional, I'm gonna marry him one day," She said with a smug face.

"Yeah, sure. There are thousands of girls who wish to marry Taehyung. But I'm sure he's gonna choose you who's 14 years younger than him," I sarcastically remarked.

"Ugh! Leave this you were talking about something important," She asked seriously.

"Oh yeah, I'm planning to run away," I said casually.

"Oh ok... WHATT? Did I hear it wrong or something" I think she is shocked hearing this.

"What? You didn't expect me to? But this is not the important thing I was talking about... Will you be able to live here.. alone.. with dad?" I asked hesitantly.

There was a long silence. Sahiba didn't know what to say.

"I..I don't know. I don't know if I can live with Dad or not. I just don't feel like he's my dad, he seems like a complete stranger. He don't even acknowledge me as his daughter" She said with a shivering voice.

I reassured her and said, "Don't worry, I cannot take you with me, you need to have a stable future. But I can leave you at Dadi's place"

She beamed with a huge smile. She has always loved Dadi. Except for me, Dadi was the only one who treated her with love. I found Sahiba, abandoned in a park when I was 6 and she was 1. She doesn't know about this but when she comes to a mature age, I will tell her about this.

I also need to think of a plan to run from this hell of a place. Tomorrow is Friday, I and Sahiba have school and college. I can use that time to execute my plan. I only have 5 hours to carefully run away with Sahiba. I don't know why, but I am kinda excited..? I guess because I never had such kind of experience. Whatever let's just focus on how to perfectly execute the plan.

—🍁—🍁—

Wow, I had an amazing sleep, probably because I will be able to finally live on my terms without my father to decide my future. So right my plan is to drop off Sahiba at Dadi's place in Himachal and I will be heading to Nepal at my friend's place. Now I need to get ready for college or else I will ruin my plan.

—🍁—🍁—

I got ready for college and Sahiba too must be ready for school by now.

"Sahiba let's go, I will drop you off at school," I shouted from my room.

"Yeah, I am coming," She replied back.

We sat in the car and I told the driver I would drive myself. When we reached to Sahiba's school I handed her leave letter to the Principal. She knew me because I too studied at the same school.

"Good morning mam," I greeted the Principal.

"Good morning beta. Are you here regarding Sahiba?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes mam, I am here to hand in her leave letter. You know about our father he's going on a business trip, and this time we decided to tag on. Just a small request if there will be any problems regarding Sahiba, inform me," I said with a pleading smile.

"Sure bacha, I will personally take care of this matter," Principal said with a smile.

After thanking her I left with Sahiba for the train station. We boarded on train with Sahiba and started searching for my seat. Aha! Here it is my seat 339. Now I just hope our journey goes well.

Author's Note

So how was it guys, did you like it? I am sorry for making you wait but I had some health issues so thanks for waiting. And what do you, will these siblings escape from their father?
If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment.
Byee!!