Ayana's Prologue

AYANA'S POV

Walking down the corridor of my college I saw her. My bestfriend, Akriti, she's been with me through everything. I call her my support system. Except for my mother, she's the only one who has seen my vulnerable side, she's the one who knows my deepest fear. I can even trust her with my life.

It is the last day of our semester and I am overjoyed. Akriti and I have planned to go on a road trip to Goa. Yes! Goa, many road trips are planned to Goa but those are remained unfulfilled. But I just hope we will have a relaxing week without any trouble.

"Babes, you ready for Goa?" Akriti asked me.

"Hell yeah! More than ready!" I remarked excitingly.

"Can I bring my boyfriend? Please!" Akriti asked with pleading eyes.

"Nah nah, we talked about this"  "It's girls road trip. No boyfriends allowed " I complained.

"Fiinee," Akriti said.

"At what time are we leaving?" I asked her.

"Around 9 p.m." She answered.

"I'll be at college till 7:30" "Pick me up, please" I requested.

"Ok ok" Akriti said and left for her class.

— 🌸—🌸—

It is nearly my time to leave the college. Akriti must have reached by now. I hear something ringing. Oh! It's Akriti's call.

"Where are you?" I asked her on the call.

"I am right outside the college" She answered.

"Ok, I am just coming, wait for me" I replied back

I was walking towards her car when a black van stopped right before me. The door opened and a woman pulled me inside. Suddenly I was feeling dizzy and my vision started to get blurry. Last words I heard were "I am very sorry for doing this, but I am not going to hurt you". I was feeling very light-headed and everything blacked out.

Author's POV

Akriti saw everything and she rushed to the rescue. However, till she could react the black van already took off and went ahead with a high accelerating speed. She hurriedly went to Ayana's mother and spilled the story. But Ayana's mother was not something she expected.

"So it's time already. I hope you will be safe my little ana" These were Ayana's mother's word.

Author's Note

Heyy readers, did you like this prologue?
What do you think Ayana's mother's words mean? Did she already know who was behind this kidnapping?
Comment down your thoughts and if you liked this chapter vote for me!
Byee