Lava-like heat travels through my body as I deepen the kiss. All I keep thinking is how much I want this man. Not just in the physical sense anymore. I want more. Yet, whatever 'more' means is still elusive, like an impressionistic painting. I can kind of see a recognizable image from the brush strokes, but it isn't too clear or I need to squint harder. Whatever it is, I'm becoming more and more interested in figuring out what the image holds.

"You can call me Habibti if you want," I say right after breaking away from his lips.

"What?" Lucas' hands pause along my sides.

"Habibti. One of the Arabic words you looked up. It's okay if you say it to me."

A smile cracks through his expression before he gently tugs my chin toward him.

We continue kissing for a moment before I break off again. "So, are you going to say it?" I ask breathlessly.

"Habibti."

Flutters erupt in my stomach, praising Lucas as if he were a world-renowned Arabic poet. I slam my lips back against him and we continue kissing, with slightly more urgency this time.

Lucas' arms wrap tighter around me and soon he lifts me in the air and sets me down on the bed. "Habibti, lie back. I need to taste your pussy."

I fall back, breathing hard. Lucas' hand grips my ankle and holds my leg in the air, causing the hem of my dress to move up to my hip bones. As he takes off my heel, his gaze shifts and locks onto my red lace thong. He moves over to the other leg and takes off the other heel much more quickly.

I close my eyes as Lucas starts trailing kisses down my raised leg, sending zaps of heat through me. As soon as his lips meet my thigh, I lift my hips, hoping he'll take off my underwear soon.

Yet he breaks off and leans back. "Take off your dress, albe. I want to see your tits when I suck on you."

I sit up and turn on my knees so Lucas can help unzip the back of my dress. The top part falls forward and I shimmy out of it, leaving me in nothing but my underwear bottoms.

Lucas' breathing hitches audibly when I turn back to face him. He begins unbuttoning his shirt as I slip off my underwear and lay back down on top of the covers. I'm now fully naked, spreading my legs wide and breathing hard as I wait for Lucas to take his shirt and pants off.

My heart rate doubles as he bends over the edge of the bed, pulling me by my thighs down toward him, and placing my legs over his shoulders. "I can see you dripping for me already, hayati."

I moan and wiggle under Lucas' grip. "Habibi, Lucas. Nikini."

"I don't know what that last word meant but the way you said it was so fucking sexy."

"I said, 'Fuck me'," I manage to breathe out before Lucas' lips meet my center. I moan loudly and grip his soft hair, writhing under his lips at the intense pleasure shooting through me.

I glance down just as Lucas opens his eyes and moves both of his hands over my breasts, squeezing them. The image of his face between my legs, the pressure of his hands on my body, and the humming he started against my clit, is sending my mind and body into overdrive. My eyes weld shut as I near the onslaught of pleasure. "Baehd, Habibi," I moan out, telling Lucas I want more.

Even though he likely doesn't know what I mean, he increases the pressure against me. I pull on his hair, screaming his name, as stars start clouding my vision and euphoria grips my body.

"Such a good girl," he coos as the sounds of a condom wrapper tearing travel to my ears.

As my mind starts scrambling back to my present reality, Lucas moves onto the bed and pulls me up higher, landing my head against a pillow. I open my eyes to find him hovering over me. "Tal, I am so into you," he says softly with a slight crease of his brow.