Chapter 24

Muscle

Muscle. Skin. All man.

I drink in the sight of Lucas any chance I get. The planes of his body, the toned muscles, his large cock that promises a very special visit. All of it is hotter than the water beating against my back. I let out another loud moan, which echoes through the empty locker room, as Lucas trails his finger closer to my clit.

After we talked about the lesson, I could not get the image of Lucas showering out of my head. I imagined his bulging bicep moving up as he brought a hand through his hair under the shower stream, wetting it back against his head. Images of his body completely naked and covered in steaming water propelled me. I needed to see it as much as I needed oxygen. And I couldn't let my chance slip away by passing out in a deserted women's locker room. Plus, I needed to properly thank him for taking the time out of his day to help with the lesson.

Hot. Damn. Fantasies of Lucas' body in the shower have nothing on real-life Lucas' body in the shower. His body and how good it feels to be in his arms are things to be written about in the history books.

"Fuck, Talia. You're so beautiful," he pants out as his finger moves down and begins circling my clit, sending pangs of pleasurable aches through my body.

I grab onto his smooth length and start pumping. A deep, satisfied moan reaches my ears and seals itself into my memory bank. Half of my back is against Lucas. He snakes his other hand to my breast and begins kneading it with his palm.

"Mmm." Tingles spread through my nerve endings.

"You've been so naughty, telling another guy to come in here," he says hoarsely in my ear.

"Mm and how are you going to punish me for it?" I pant back just as Lucas begins increasing the pressure. If he keeps going at this rate, I'll most likely unravel in tears in his arms and end up passing out anyway.

"Habibti, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week."

As soon as the word lands in my ears, I lift my hooded eyes. A jetstream of pleasure runs through my body to the point I might suffocate under it all. I turn around to face him and he quickly leans down to kiss my neck, his hand now sliding up and down my side before quickly moving back to my clit.

"What did you say?" I ask, still out of breath and molding into him again.

Lucas sucks and lightly bites along my neck, but breaks for a moment to say, "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

I furrow my brows and push his head off of me, forcing us to lock eyes and his hand to break from my center. God, he is so handsome. "No, before that. What did you say?" My eyes quickly close to block out the man who looks ready to devour me. I need my scrambled mind to find clarity again.

"Habibti," he says softly. I reopen my eyes to find hooded blue and a tender smile.

He leans forward again and presses his lips back against me, now trailing along my shoulder. All of a sudden, the shower is way too hot. I can't fucking breathe. I'm going to start gasping for breath any second. God, what am I doing here? I shouldn't be here. "Don't call me that," I say with a scowl. Even though that word sounded so good, so perfect, coming out of his mouth, it's too much. He's too much and I'm slipping out of control.