20

Barry is still in Central City with the Flash team. Barry is in Star Labs listening to Caitlin and Cisco speaking about science and all but he does not understand anything "I used to love science but that was before I got kidnapped so I know nothing about anything just how to hurt people I can make someone bleed out for days" Barry said. "Well remind me not to get on the bad side of you" said Cisco in a scared mood and Barry laughed "don't worry I won't hurt people who don't deserve it" said Barry. Then the Alert came and Cisco and Caitlin went over "Cicada in the city" said Cisco. Barry grabbed his outfit and gear and got changed. "should we have some fun Frost" Barry smirked putting his mask on and Caitlin changed into Frost "Yes we should" said Frost.

In The City

Barry and Frost landed in the city and saw police around with them behind aiming their guns. Frost blasted ice at Cicada and Barry shot an arrow knocking the dagger out of Cicada's hand. "Is it nearly ready vibe" asked Barry through comms "5 minutes" said Cisco. Barry and Frost start hitting Cicada in the face and body and Cicada makes the dagger get back to him and he gets angrier and pushes Barry to the side and is about to Stab Frost when Barry pushes Frost to the side and gets stabbed in the shoulder. Barry just took the dagger out of his shoulder and sliced Cicada's arm. Then Breach opened Cisco with his vibe outfit and handed Barry an arrow with a metahuman cure in it.  Barry then shoots the arrow into Cicada's leg and injects him with the cure. Cicada just tried to take his dagger back but nothing and Barry went and snapped the dagger. 

Frost put cuffs on him and Joe went over to them "You ok" asked Joe looking at Barry "been stabbed many times and shot so yeah I am" Barry said with his modified voice. He then grabbed Frost before throwing smoke. 

Star Labs

Once they entered "good Job" said Ronnie and Caitlin returned and kissed Ronnie before looking at Barry "Med Bay now" she said. "Hey I am fine I can do it myself" Barry said and Caitlin glared at him "Now" she said and Ronnie looked "Yeah you better do what she says" says Ronnie. Barry did and took the top half of his outfit off and Caitlin did see enough scars and wounds but she still treated him "Thank you by the way saving Frost and me" Caitlin said and Barry gave her a smile "You are welcome" Barry said. After Caitlin treated Barry two exited the med bay. Barry then got changed into normal clothes before entering Cortex and grabbed his weapons "Well thank you Barry for everything hope we can team up again" says Ronnie giving Barry a shake "And thanks for saving my wife" Ronnie also added. "Welcome goodbye everyone" Barry said and left.

Star City 

Mia's Apartment

Barry just landed and went upstairs after getting Pizza and knocked on the door. Mia opened it and smiled "Barry you back" she said and brought him in for a loving kiss and he kissed back. "Pizza" he asked and she nodded. The two sat on the sofa and talked about what happened in each other life since last talked. Mia and Barry enjoyed each other company and he sat while she lay near him and began to watch film together.