17

Barry knocked on Mia's apartment door when not long after Mia opened and Barry looked at her and gave her a sexy smile she smiled and he brought her in by her waist and kissed her lip leaving a bit of red lipstick on him she smiled and clean it of...

Barry knocked on Mia's apartment door when not long after Mia opened and Barry looked at her and gave her a sexy smile she smiled and he brought her in by her waist and kissed her lip leaving a bit of red lipstick on him she smiled and clean it off him "you look hot" she says "so do you Mia Queen and I want to not go and have you right now but a date as promise" he grins she laughs hand on his chest "later Barry" she winks and kissed his neck and grabbed her key and walked out and locked the door.

Barry took her hand and went down to his car and opened the passenger door as she was going in he closed the door before going to the driver seat and looked at her "You look so sexy Mia" he told her she smiled "Duh that what I was going for Barry" she said and he then started the engine and drove to a restaurant. Once they entered the building and headed to the receptionist "Hello have you booked a table" asked the lady "Yes under Allen" Barry said and she looked up and saw his name "table for two follow me please" the lady said to them and they nodded.

Once they were settled down to a table and they ordered their food Mia took a sip from her wine "so you away to Central tomorrow you know how long you be away" asked Mia "Until the crime stops I am guessing" Barry said "they should be fine my dad just doesn't like me being with you but that what dad's alike" Mia said. Barry smiled "well Mia I don't care what your dad thinks because in my long hopeless life you make me feel better yes I had Sara and Nyssa and the methods from the league but feelings of like belong so yeah and I will have to deal with your ex-boyfriend because maybe I am new to relationship but I am beginning to love you Mia" Barry grabbed her hand she smiled and looked into his eyes "I love you Barry and you make me feel things I never truly felt for my past" Mia told him.

Their dinner came and the two talked more while Mia foot near his leg looking into his eyes smiling he smiled back "not yet Queen I have another thing happening tonight before we get to do the fun thing" Barry smiled she laughed and Barry drank his wine as she down hers then and they got up and Barry went and ask for the check and he paid for the food and they left the restaurant. Barry helped her back in the car and drove to another building. The two entered and Mia saw where people dancing she looked at him with a shocked expression he just smiled and grabbed her hand and brought her onto the dance floor and held her waist she kissed his jaw and put her head on his shoulder and thought how Barry is the first one to bring her in a dance and pretty good at it.

 After their date Barry drove them back to Mia's place they entered into the living room once Mia closed the door she leaned up and Barry's lips were on her she felt really turned on he lifted her up he pulled her zip-down hand on her ass his mouth went to her neck. They went to her room for a night of lovemaking.