11

Cisco shows Barry and Sara Star Labs Mia is holding Barry's hand he is stroking her hand "So you don't kill your enemies why" says Barry "Barry" said Sara "It's just a general question" Barry says "No because we do want to keep some humanity in ourselves sorry but it is wrong" said Cisco "agree to disagree" muttered Barry they head back to the cortex "so how was the tour Sara" asked Laurel "it was fine" said Sara Barry smirked "Barry I am sorry I couldn't bring your parents murder to justice" said Joe Barry looked at him "it fine I am sure he gonna get what he deserves" eventually" said Barry scaring the other team "Mia can we talk please" said Wally "fine" said Mia Barry looked she smile and kissed his lips "it fine Barr" she told him he nod and looked back to the other team.

Mia and Wally are in the lounge talking "Mia please take me back I still love you and I know I cheated on you with Jesse and I am so sorry please" he says Mia laughs "No I am in a relationship with Barry and I care for him I like him Wally I am finally happy you hurt me so no" said Mia Wally grabbed Mia waist and was about to kiss her but she pushed him to the side and punched his nose "you pig I said no and you still try" snapped Mia just then team arrow and rest of flash team entered the lounge after hearing Mia "what wrong honey" said Felicity "he wanted to get back with me I told him no he didn't take it so he grabs me and try to kiss me but I pushed him and punch his nose" Mia told them.

Barry looked at Wally Barry took out one of his knives "My girlfriend told you no why did you not listen I hate people like you" said Barry "Barry no I am fine" said Mia taking his hand and putting it on her face "I am with you and I want no one else you far better" she tells him and he puts his knife back in his knife pocket and kissed Mia's lips and brought her in a hug and he glared at Wally "Son we need to have a word" said Joe Iris and Joe took  Wally away to talk "Barry Mia coffee" said Sara Barry nod "yeah" says Mia "I will join you" says Laurel the three nodded and left "sorry about Barry" Oliver said "we get it he has trust problems I say if you have been through he has anyone would be same" Caitlin said.