16

Barry woke up to see Mia touching his cheek he smiled "Morning" he said she smiled back "Morning" she says back. They bring their lips together and kiss before pulling away "Want breakfast Mia" asked Barry she kissed his lips "you stay I will make breakfast for you" Mia told her boyfriend "ok if you sure" he asked she got up and puts her robe on he looks at her legs she can see he staring making her smile. Barry looked up at the ceiling thinking how happy he is he then closed his eyes just hearing noise from the kitchen. After 15 minutes Mia comes back with a tray.

Mia put the tray on the bed and sat down near Barry "Mia it looks great thank you" Barry said giving his hot girlfriend a kiss "Welcome Barry" she smiled "like a date tonight" asked Barry Mia nodded as the two started to eat and drink coffee before Mia phone went off to see it was from her parents saying they like her in bunker in 20 minutes. Mia told Barry who nod and t finished his breakfast "fuck Mia the pancakes were amazing" Barry tells her who is so proud of it.

Bunker

Barry and Mia entered "hi Mia" said Felicity without looking Sara turned to see Barry too she went and hugged her best friend "how did it go Barry" said Sara "oh it was great I defeated Taila I became the alpha but I made Nyssa become Second so obviously if I am not there she will do everything she wants to do and they have to listen" said Barry to Sara who smiled "Alpha" she bowed Barry rolled his eyes "whatever Lance how are you" he asked "great really and you" she asked back. "great too" said Barry "train with me" says Sara Barry grinned and nodded and looked and see Felicity "Hello Smoak" said Barry "Barry" Felicity greeted back.

Sara and Barry were training together when Oliver and Diggle came in "Hello Mia and welcome back Barry" says Oliver "thanks" said Barry who just then flipped Sara up before he helped her up "Barry I need to ask you if you can do a mission for friends of ours in Central CIty they dealing with a man called Cicada not his name but they have codenames but they ask for hand but we just dealing with something here at the moment please" asked Oliver.  Barry nodded "I will go tomorrow as I promise Mia a date tonight and I don't think you want to see your daughter upset if you made her boyfriend leave before the date" said Barry smirking making Sara laugh "no I guess not fine tomorrow be fine" said Oliver Mia smiled and went and kissed Barry cheek and whisper in his ear "thank you" she says and the then Barry and Mia fought each other.