"Aww... I didn't know you care so much," Dara said sweetly and Donghae's mouth twitched. "Don't worry, baby. I'll walk through the shadow of death for you. Meeting your family would be an honor. And hey, if I would be part of your family might as well start to meet them now, right?" She laughed a little too manically which made Donghae's mouth drop open. Part of his family?

Chaerin on the other hand didn't notice Dara's crazy laugh nor did she gave any thought on the look of horror on Donghae's face as he stared at her in disbelief.

"That's the spirit!" Chaerin said. "I like you already. Well, I'll like anyone who have a strong stomach for enduring my cousin." She led Dara on the way in and Dara turned her head to look at Donghae's horror-stricken face. She smirked at him before letting Chaerin lead her towards the house.

No no no no no! Donghae could literally see himself screaming, his vocal chords getting strained but his mouth is frozen as he watched Chaerin walk with Dara and the latter giving him that crazy smirk. She knows! She knows exactly what it would mean when she meet his grandmother. She's crazy! Now she wants to be a part of his family. The length a stalker would do. He ran to keep up trying to stop them one more time. This time, he would tell Chaerin the truth and that Dara is not someone he wanted to spend his eternity with just because his friends decided to pick her to be a target on their bet. He wouldn't care if Chaerin would be livid once she found out but there is nothing more worse than having his grandmother meet Dara.

"Chaerin, listen—" he started.

"Hi Grandma!" Chaerin waved.

Donghae whirled around and felt his world shattering. His grandma stood there at the front door as welcoming as ever, not even realizing there's a psychopath they would be letting in the house!

"This is Dara," Chaerin introduced Dara.

Dara suddenly felt nervous. There was something so intimidating about the old matriarch, standing there and scrtunizing her, eyeing her from head to foot. Wouldn't this be a twist in their lovestory? His grandmother refusing to accept someone like her for her grandson and demanded her to leave. Oohh she could go from there, maybe telling them she would never leave Donghae no matter what they say. She could just see Donghae bashing his head on the wall if that happens. She tried hard not to snicker at where her thoughts are going. The image is so vivid, she really wanted to laugh.

But the matriarch smiled warmly. "Hi Dara, welcome to my humble home."

"Grandma," Donghae started again. "Dara is tired and she's about to go home, she's—"

"Have you already eaten?" His grandmother asked Dara as she led her inside, completely ignoring him.

"No, I'm so famished," Dara answered.

His grandmother laughed. "Donghae did good finding you. I can never endure girls these days, always dieting all the time. I like girls with healthy appetites."

"Grandma! I'm one of those girls dieting!" Chaerin complained.

"Except you dear," the matriarch commented as they went inside.

Donghae was left immobilized standing on the front steps. He brushed his hair back again, his fingers threading through his hair wanting to pull it off his head. Ah shit! This can't be. This is a dream. A dream! How can I salvage this situation? He paced in panic. Okay, he needs to calm down. The time for panicking would be when his grandmother would be discussing wedding gowns with Dara. And that is something which screamed Danger. He would have no other choice to but to tell the truth. He can endure his grandmother's anger but not a life with that crazy person. Yes, that's right. Okay, he needs to calm down. He breathed in and breathed out. Okay. He can still get away with this. It's not like his grandmother would actually like Dara to be his wife. He shuddered. Just the word is giving him goosebumps.