The Shadows In The Dark

“Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.” – Atticus

  (Esax:short term for explanation and elaboration)                             Esax           This quote vividly and succinctly illustrates the experience of depression by comparing it to being colorblind in a world full of colors

                            Esax
           This quote vividly and succinctly illustrates the experience of depression by comparing it to being colorblind in a world full of colors. Imagine living in a world where everyone around you describes the beauty and glory of the vibrance of colors, but you can't see them yourself. You will feel isolated, disconnected, and misunderstood. In the same way, depression can make someone feel detached from the joy and vibrancy of life, even though others may try to convince them otherwise. It's a poignant reminder of the internal struggle and emotional turmoil that accompanies depression.

Breaking out of the monochrome of depression is a journey of self-discovery and resilience. Just as a colorblind person can see the world in all its vibrant hues through special tools and professional care, those battling depression can find their way back to the light from the darkness that threatens to consume them since........

There is ALWAYS a beacon of light hidden in the dark. It's upto the person to find that light and envelope and embedd it to their heart.

------------------

"Even on the darkest days, there is light within you waiting to shine. Never lose hope in your ability to overcome."