"Ite"

She took Dakota upstairs with her and took his shoes and pants off before laying in bed with him. Dakota laid his head on her stomach while she rubbed his back to help him fall asleep.

Tink let her eyes close for a few minutes then she heard Marz barking causing her to wake up.

"Boy if you don't hush." She snapped her fingers at him causing him to stop immediately.

Minutes later he began barking again so she got up to take him downstairs with Sincere.

"Take him for a walk please bae ion want him to wake the baby up. Who at the door?"

"Siya crazy ass tryna get me to talk to her but ion want to." Demir spoke "Get her from in front of my house within the next ten minutes or I'm calling the police on her ass."

"I got you."

"Dis why ian want nobody to know where I lived at. Ion got time fa det shit."

"You the one let her come here with Cash so that's your stupid ass fault."

"Ian know da bitch was crazy like dis."

"Me either, I guess you live n you learn. I'm finna take a nap so don't bother me please."

"Enjoy yo nap mama."
"I will"

--

"Pissy" Sincere mumbled as Tink got back in bed. "Don't talk about me Sincere. Yo baby the one got me using the bathroom every thirty minutes."

"Stop drinkin' allat damn water then."

"No I want my ice. What we doing tomorrow? I wanna do something fun while my brother is here."

"We just chillin." He lied "I'm tired of chilling bae. I wanna have some fun mane."

"Whenever we do have fun you either out of breath, hungry, or gotta pee. All you do is complain when we out."

"I promise I won't complain this time. Please just find me something to do tomorrow Sincere."

"Ite, you tryna fuck?" He asked "No, i'm pissy remember?"

"Nah ian never say det." He laughed "Why you keep tryna fuck on me like that's all this is? I wanna do more than that."

"I can nut in you all I want n you not gone get pregnant. Of course imma wanna fuck all the time." He shrugged "Okay so when I be pregnant with twins ion wanna hear it."

"Nina you already pregnant."

"So? I can still get pregnant again n you gone be looking dumb as hell. It happened to a lady on TikTok n I been scared ever since I seem the video."

"You believe anything."

"You don't believe enough shit. But no i'm not tryna fuck, we fuck everyday and i'm tired."

"Ian tired. You tired of me? We can just break up then muhfucka."

"Boy hush nobody said that. Give me like a week and i'll be ready again."

"A WEEK?!" He yelled before sitting up. "Yes, a week."

"You said I can take it when I want it n trust me we fucking later tonight."

"Are we? Cause that would be rape. I gotta be in the mood too."

"You piss me da fuck off son. Ion understand why da fuck I deal witchu." He shook his head. "Is sex really that important to you?"

"It's part a my daily routine Nina." He whined before turning away from her. "Let me pin your legs to your head for ten minutes straight and tell me how you feel after that. It's uncomfortable when your belly is growing Sincere."

"So say you don't like det then."
"I told you it hurts so good."

"I heard good so why da fuck would I stop? Dis what I mean when you be tryna play mind games wimme nigga."

"Oops... sorry." She cackled before getting out of bed to use the bathroom again. "Pissy, like I said."

When she was done in the bathroom she ran and jumped on the bed before she started hitting him.

"Stop talking shit about me! You hear me?" Tink asked grabbing him by his hair. "Yea- chill out fa I hurt you."

"You ain't gone do me shit, shut up lame ass nigga. Now go the fuck to bed."

"All you wanna do is sleep- what da fuck was det?!" He asked after they heard glass breaking downstairs. "I don't bae go see."

"Stay up here."

Sincere grabbing his gun off the nightstand then left the room. Tink hid under the blanket and tried not to overthink the situation.

"I almost shit yo dumb ass! Nina come here!" Sincere yelled from downstairs. She got up from the bed and ran downstairs to see what he needed.

"Ian do shit." Demir spoke putting his hands up. "Siya why are you here, again?" Tink asked

"Cause he keep playing with my feelings, that's why."

"You're so obsessed oh my goodness. Just leave me and my people alone and that's all it gotta be. Why did you bust our window?"

"She was tryna throw a brick at me n missed. I told her not to do det shit. I been tryna get her to leave for da past twenty minutes."

"Siya can you please just leave my house? I'm over you and all this drama you keep bringing into my life."

"It's not for no reason though. He keeps saying he wanna be with me then turn around and be in the next bitch face it's not fair."

"You shoulda left him alone when he got somebody pregnant like you said you was. If you wanna fight we can do it because i'm over you."

"You not fightin' no fuckin' body. Siya you gone take yo ass home n not come back. If you bring yo ass back to my crib shit gone be bad fa you." Sincere spoke "Okay well I wanna fight so what you tryna do?"

"My sister pregnant you not finna fight her just go home son. I don't want you no more Jasiya we done for good."

"I don't give a fuck. Why pop all that shit knowing you not gone be able to fight me cause you pregnant? You a scary ass bitch."

"Yeen finna disrespect my girl in her crib. Get yo ass out." Sincere grabbed her by her shirt and threw her out. He then slammed the front door and locked it.

"Why would you try to fight somebody n you pregnant Nina? Dets stupid as fuck." Demir spoke "I been sparing her and sparing her. I'm over all the shit she keep pulling."

"Matter fact i'm finna get my friends to jump her." Tink added before going upstairs.