Archie turned and faced her, his expression growing dark. "Jus fuckin do it," he growled.

"No!" Melody replied, her tone of voice growing more defiant.

"Do it or I'll burn your damn doll," Archie said, bending down

Melody let out a huff and went inside the tent, zipping it closed behind her.

Finaly Melody unzipped the tent she was wearing her raggy dress

“That dress is ugly” Archie said his hands in his pockets

“You told me to change so I changed” Melody said

Archie turned around and saw that a bunch of people were awake.

"I'm goin' hunting, stay put," he said, gesturing for Melody to stay inside.

"I wanna come!" Melody protested, her voice growing louder.

"Nah, you stay," Archie repeated, his voice firm.

"No, I wanna go!" Melody said, her voice growing increasingly loud.

Archie grabbed Melody by the arm and dragged her towards Glen.

"Hey, China man," Archie said, using a derogatory term that had been used before.

"I'm Korean," Glen replied, turning around.

"Whatever, you watch her," Archie said, pushing Melody towards him.

"What? No!" Glen protested, putting up a hand.

"Do it or I'll blast your brains out," Archie said, his voice growing louder.

Glen nodded, resigned to his fate.

"Don't leave his sight," Archie said, looking down, his tone of voice now softer.

Archie turned away and started walking into the forest, his gun in hand.

Melody turned to Glen and waved. "Hi."

Glen looked up, surprised to see her. "Uh... Hey."

Glen looked over at Lori. "I can't believe a child threatened me."

Lori let out a small chuckle. "Well, he is Merle's kid. What do you expect?"

Shane looked over at Glen. "Wouldn't be surprised if he killed one of us.”

Archie walked into the forest, his eyes scanning the surroundings as he searched for food. Suddenly, he heard growing as he turned a corner and saw a pack of walkers. He quickly pulled out his knife and hid behind a tree, waiting for the moment to strike.

The walkers continued to get closer to Archie's hiding spot, their groans of hunger growing louder. Suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes and the walkers turned their attention away from Archie, their eyes now focused on the source of the sound.

Archie listened, his heart racing. A moment later, he heard a scream and immediately knew that it was Melody.

"Oh... Crap!" He said to himself under his breath, his body instinctively running after her.

He burst out of his hiding spot, his knife in hand, ready to face the incoming walkers.
Suddenly, Archie's attention turned towards Melody's screams. Two walkers were now heading towards her, their eyes locked in on her.

Archie burst out of the bushes, his knife raised. The other three walkers in front of him turned their attention towards him, but it was too late. Archie was ready for them.

In a single, swift movement, Archie charged towards the first walker and stabbed it directly in the head. The walker let out a gargled groan and fell to the ground.

Archie didn't waste any time. He rushed towards the second walker, his knife still raised and ready. In a second, the second walker had met the same fate as the first.

Suddenly, Daryl and Merle burst out from behind the trees, daryls arrows flying through the air and hitting the two remaining walkers in the head. They both let out a groan and dropped to the ground, dead.

Archie let out a sigh of relief as he watched the walkers fall. He turned to face the two men, his knife still in his hand.

Merle was the first to speak up, his tone of voice loud and angry. "What the hell is she doing out here!" he yelled at Archie.

"I didn't do nothin'," Archie replied, his tone of voice growing defensive. "I told her to stay, but she didn't listen!"

Daryl walked over to Archie,
He pulled the arrows out of the walkers, still standing there as Merle continued to yell at Archie. Finally, Daryl spoke up. "We need to get her back to camp," he said, his voice low.

"You two go," Merle commanded Daryl, who grabbed Melody's arm and led her away.

When Melody was out of earshot, Merle turned his attention to Archie. "You're supposed to protect her!" he yelled.

"Don't yell at me," Archie replied, his tone of voice growing angry.

Before he could say anything else, Merle slapped him across the face, the force of the hit enough to stun him.

"Your her older brother," Merle continued, his voice growing louder. "You're supposed to protect her, but she's weak, and you are too."

Archie winced at the slap, still trying to process what had just happened. He nodded, his face turning red. "I understand. I'll do better," he said, his voice low

Merle and Archie started walking back to the camp, with Melody following behind them, her head hung low.

"Archie, why didn't you save me?" she asked,  he just kept walking, his head forward, refusing to answer.

"I could have died!" she yelled, her voice now nearly at a shout.

"You should have stayed!" Archie finally responded,

"I told ya to stay! You almost got me killed! If Daryl wasn't there, I would have died!" Archie yelled at Melody, anger and fear in his voice.

"It's not my fault!" Melody protested,

"Yes, it is!" Archie responded, . "If you just did as you were told, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

Melody screamed, "I hate you!”

"Okay," Archie said, nodding. He watched as Melody ran away into the tent, his eyes following her as she vanished from view.

"Let's go, let's go!" Merle commanded, and they quickly prepared to venture into the city for supplies.

Archie turned towards glen as he started putting stuff in the car. "What's going on?" he asked, watching as they prepared to embark on their mission.

"We're going into the city for supplies," Glen replied, loading things into the car with efficient speed.

"I can go," Archie offered, wanting to help with the supplies run.

"Yeah," Merle said, his tone of voice agreeing with Archie's offer.

"You sure?" Jacqui asked, wanting to make sure everyone was prepared for the journey into the unknown.

"Don't question me, bitch" Merle said,

"Merle, chill," Glen replied,

"Don't talk to me, China man!" Merle yelled, even louder this time.

"He's Korean," Archie interjected,

"Whatever!" Merle yelled back, getting into the car and slamming the door shut.