Chapter 47 (Valentine's day special)

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Another day at UA high, as the snow has melted as the weather was sunny out but still cold. As class continued as normal, especially when a few were at their work studies, today was a special day of the month and a certain someone's favorite holiday…

“Valentine's day!” Kiyoko said as she drew a circle on the day that had small hearts on it.

Valentine's day was her favorite time of the year. A day to show love to the people she loves, make them gifts and sweets for all of them. Every year, she would make chocolate for all her friends and family.

Since her parents and the pros heroes were busy, she decided to do her tradition with her friends and lovers for the first time.

“Maybe after class I can spend the rest of the day making sweets for everyone,” Kiyoko said to herself as she got dressed in her UA uniform.

'Should I make chocolate that is shaped like kisses, Or some heart shaped brownies or…’ Her thoughts got interrupted as she heard a knock on her door.

“Coming” she said as she heads to her door and as she opened it, Ava was at her door with something behind her back “hey Tootsie roll, happy valentines day”

Kiyoko smiled, “Happy Valentine's Day Bonbon.” She looked over and asked, pointing at what was behind Ava's back “whatcha got there babe?”

Ava smirked and said “let me in and close your eyes”

She giggled and closed her eyes before letting her in her bedroom “what do you have Bon” she asked as she was excited for presents.

As Kiyoko closed the door, She asked “what do you have?” She asked as she leaped a bit, excitedly.

“Calm down babe, now open your eyes” Ava said as she pulled out the mystery item.

Kiyoko opened her eyes and what she saw, she gasped “is that?”

“Hell.yeah babe” Ava said and grins

Ava got Kiyoko a DvD set of Harley Quinn, and a Harley Quinn doll from Suicide Squad.

Kiyoko smiled big and immediately tackled Ava in a hug “thank you, thank you thank you, Bon bon, I love them” she yelled happily.

Chuckling, Ava hugs her back “you're welcome babe, you Deserve the best and this is our first Valentine's day together as a couple”

She looked at her and said “yeah you are right. Thanks for the present Ava, I love it.”

The two smiled softly before giving eachother a soft kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other as they held each other with embrace.

They pulled away from their embrace and looked at each other's eyes, as they smiled. “Love you, Ava” Kiyoko said

“Love ya too Kiyoko” Ava said before pulling away “Love you enough to take you on a date at a cat cafe that you love so much, maybe tonight. And Today's valentine’’s day special is couples meal.