Chapter 38

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

As requested by Akira, Kiyoko, Mai and Kaoru met her at the training room.

The three girls waited for the pro as Mai asked "I wonder what Mrs. Akira wants us here for."

"She did say something about a test, and nothing else," Kiyoko told her. She looked around the training room as she was curious what will they do

Kaoru chuckled as she pounds her fist in her palm "i bet it involves of who is the strongest"

The two blonde girls sweatdropped at her, as Mai said "sure Kaoru"

The door of the Training Room slides open, revealing the pro hero, number 3, Akira Shimiza. She walks in with a hovering, metal ball next to her as she walks towards the girls.

The girls looked at her as they straightened up. Akira then said as she faced them "now you three are wondering why I called you here and what kind of test we will be doing."

Couldn't keep her excitement in, Kaoru then said "is it a test of who's the strongest? Or who can take a punch? Or who has to throw a punch?" She then punches Mai in the arm, hard.

Mai winced in pain "Ow!" She said as she held her arm. Kiyoko rolled her eyes at Kaoru's incompetence.

"Wrong, wrong and Wrong" she told Kaoru, which bummed her out.

"So what will we do, Mrs." Mai asked as she rubs her arm.

Akira smirked and said "oh you'll see". The girls looked at eachother then at her.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Outside in the city, the sky was clear and there were barely any clouds to be seen. Taking place on the rooftops of the buildings, it was clear until four people ran across it.

Akira was a hologram from her hovering ball as she watches her interns run after her

The test was to test their speed on how fast they can catch a villain. To see who can catch Akira first.

"Come on girls, pick up the speed. A villain can run away from the scene so you have to be sharp and fast to catch up" Akira said as her invention flew faster.

"I'll be the one to win!!" Kaoru yelled as she started jogging. She did a bit of parkour, to catch up faster. In her school, she was the most athletic and strongest, so running was a game to her.

Kiyoko was behind her as she pants softly. "Wow, she's fast. But I'm faster" she starts sprinting as she flips and jumps to pick up her speed. Thanks to her weapon training, she gained more agility.

Mai was in the back, as she tries her best to run faster "wait for me" she whines as she catches up. She is also athletic but her being part mermaid, she tends to the get dehydrated pretty fast"

"Akatsumi. There are no excuses when it comes to chasing villains besides you have a water bottle on you." Akira reminded her

Mai stops for a bit to take a sip. As she is hydrated, she keeps going and manages to keep up with the other two.