Chapter 21

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

As everyone went to a hospital to get treated as a few who weren't, stayed at the scene

Midoriya narrates "Rikiya Katsukame's life force-stealing Quirk brought down more than half the heroes and police whod assembled outside for the fight at the Haissakai headquarters. Those who remained unharmed joined the local heroes to survey the damage done to the area."

One of the heroes as they look at the results around the area. He explained "All the dismantling Chisaki did leveled four buildings. Casualties were surprisingly low, with only three people reporting injuries, all of which were minor. It is a weekday morning in a residential area, but that's still pretty miraculous." He was impressed of it

"It's no miracle. It would've been way worse if it weren't for Deku." Hado said as she float down

"Deku?"

She explained "I was wiped out, but I saw the fight. After he sent the giant Chisaki flying, he made sure to slam him back down near that big hole. He fought strategically to minimize the damage. That's tough when the villain's so big."

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

"Meanwhile, those who were injured during the fight were transported to a nearby hospital for treatment."

Midoriya was in one of the rooms as a doctor examines him. He told him "I did a thorough examination, but other than your arm, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary"

Relief, Midoriya said "Good to hear. Thanks a lot."

"That's an odd injury, though. Could you tell me what
happened?" The doctor asked as he was a bit surprised at the results

"Please, sir, how is everyone else?

Aizawas opens the door and said "I can fill you in, Midoriya."

"Oh, good! You're okay!" Midoriya said happily

"Just needed some stitches. Now, come with me."

The two left the room as they walk down the halls "Sorry I couldn't be with you at the end, when it counted."

"It's all right." He then asked Aizawa "Please tell me-- how are all the others?"

Aizawa explained" Kirishima's covered with bruises and lacerations from head to toe, but he'll live. Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, and he has some other, minor injuries, but none of them should leave a scar. Fatgum has a few broken bones, too, but he seems mostly fine otherwise. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rocklock didn't hit any vital organs, so he should make a full recovery."

"I'm so glad. Um, sir, what about Eri, and Kiyoko?"

"Eri's still feverish and sleeping fitfully. She's being quarantined for now.

"Quarantined? Really? So does that mean won't be able to see her?" Midoriya asked as he was shocked "but what about Kiyoko"

"She's doing fine, just some bruises but she is getting tested. After her outburst, we are making sure if Overhaul didn't do anything to her, hoping nothing bad"