Chapter 35

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

After the incident at Field Gamma, Kiyoko wanted to try her all to control her unexpected quirk.

It was a hard decision since she was worries if she messes up and get another seizure or hurt someone. But thanks to Ava, telling her that she can control it, it was enough to convince her.

To train, she had to keep her training a secret since she doesn't want her friends involved but asked Ava to help her out by watching.

She felt comfortable with Ava to help her train than anyone else besides Midoriya, Todoroki, and Mirio.

Anyway, both the girls go into the gym when no one is around which was in the mornings and at night.

Since it was the weekends, the two were able to sneak into the gym without anyone noticing

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

-At Gym Gamma-

Kiyoko looks at the field as with her hands out. After some help with Recovery Girl, it looks liked her spikes came from her blood sugar.

She tried her best to chanel blood sugar into her arms to release.

She takes a deep breath and created the red spikes from her wrists, releasing them across the field.

The spikes were small to start since she needs to practice.

Ava watched as she was on one of the boulders in the gym, with a bag in her hand. She said "Nice one, Princess"

Kiyoko smiled but she starts shaking as her blood sugar was getting drained again.

Ava notice and fan to her and reached in the bag "Here, Taffy" she shoved it in her mouth.

As Kiyoko ate the taffy, she sighed in relief. "I'm ok" she sat on the floor and leans back "for now"

Ava sat next to her and said "hey you almost got it, just need practice, girl"

"I know but" Kiyoko then lays on her back "it was hard to train my first quirk but this is one is life threatening" she looked at her hands then at the spikes

"You got this" she lays next to her. Ava then realized something "hey come to think of it, how does your quirk even work, anyway. I know it involves with your blood sugar but how though" she asked

Kiyoko sat up then explained. "Let me explain. My quirk is called A La Mode. It means I can make weapons or defense from deserts. And that comes from my blood sugar. I extract my blood in the weapons, like this"

She created a shuriken "depending on what I eat. I ate fruit today so made my special fruity shuriken"

"Nice" ava said

"Now for my blood sugar. For my weapons, I had to extract 45 percent of it to make the weapons. In the beginning I had to use 80 percent of my quirk, literally amde crash after but after much training with mama and papa, I mastered it. Now I have this spiky quirk, which I need to think of a name soon. But anyway, from what I felt, it took up 90 percent of my blood sugar, which caused me to have that seizure." she explained