Chapter 5

(At a hospital)

(At a hospital)

Blacksmith was able to bring Hatsume and Kiyoko to the hospital.

Kiyoko groans a bit since the cut in her neck was starting to hurt more.

"Hello I have to kids injured, we need help" Blacksmith yelled out

Before they could go to the counter, a doctor and two nurse came to them as they smiled.

"Hello, Mrs. Blacksmith, I am Doctor Kobayashi, and looks like your child and the other one are in hurt" he said as his nurses nods

"Yeah, they got attacked by some creep and we need these cuts treated" Hatsume said, pointing at the cut on her face

Tye doctor didn't pay attention to the pink haired girl, his attention was on the two. "Well, I don't have anyone for the them being, we'll have then cleaned up and treated"

Blacksmith sighed in relief and thanked them "thank you"

"Nurse Yuma, Nurse Amelia, can you take the other girl to a room and treat her cut. Check if it's not affected" he told them as they agreed

As the two left with Hatsume, the doctor said "I'll take Mrs. Sweets, come follow me"

The doctor lead tye two into one of the rooms. She glanced over them as he said in his head 'just need to get the hag out of the room, so i can take the kid to that man. Or I won't get my 10 million yen.'

(A few minutes earlier)

Before Blacksmith took the girls to the hospital, Chronostasis arrived before they would.

He went according to Overhauls plan. To start he went to find some doctors that are willing to do what he said.

As he went outside of the hospital, he spot three of them, one doctor and two nurse, smoking outside as they laughed.

'digusting, but they will do" he said in his head before approaching them.

He calls them and made a finger gesture for then to follow him. Without saying anything they listened.

He lead them somewhere a bit far and away from anyone.

"Is there something you need we are on break" Doctor Kobayashi said as he flicks his cigarette.

Chrono faced them and explained "a girl named Kiyoko Sweets, the daughter of Blacksmith and King Candy will be arriving in a few minutes to treat a neck cut, along with another kid." He the pulls out a small bottle "I want you to inject this Propofol into her when she is caught off guard. When thats done, sneak her out of the hospital and take her to your car. Also make sure Blacksmith isn't around, that woman can be persistent. Do you have a deal?"

The three were shocked by his offer, Kobayashi said "what?! Are you crazy, I can't do that to a patient, even if it's a pros child. We will be doom if they caught us"