Chapter 37

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

Winter break has begun, and all students from UA went to their families to celebrate the holidays before work and studies started.

Kiyoko went back to her parents to celebrate Christmas. They even traveled to London for the new year. She decided to invite Ava to come with her, and her family could come as well.

Blacksmith and King Candy hosted a party for the new year and to celebrate with the other heroes in the country.

Both Kiyoko and Ava decided to ditch the party and run up to the balcony.

They managed to sneak some wine to drink from the others.

(Kiyoko and Ava wore these at the party; I hope ChanelPradaGirl likes them

(Kiyoko and Ava wore these at the party; I hope ChanelPradaGirl likes them. The two can wear either one of them.)

As Kiyoko poured some into their glasses, Ava said, "I'm glad we left; it was getting boring anyway; no offense to your parents."

"It's ok, they do like to throw parties, well, my dad mostly," Kiyoko chuckled.

The two clanged their glasses together and drank. They looked at the view as the moon glowed with the lights of the city.

"It has been eventful for the past year since I got into UA," Kiyoko said with a small smile. "Good and bad, all that happened."

"Yeah, and pretty shitty to be honest," Ava chuckled.

"Completely shitty and messed up," Kiyoko says as she leans against the balcony with Ava.

Well, it wasn't that bad." Ava looked at her and asked, "What's up?"

"Besides being kidnapped and also having my sanity snapped, it was amazing. I made friends, worked with pros that I hardly do, discovered newer abilities, and... met you." Kiyoko looked over to her as she blushed a bit.

"Really now?" Ava smirked a bit.

Yeah," she stood up, "if it weren't for you, I would be a mess. My friends would've still treated me like a baby, and I would be stuck with so much trauma. But you saved me," she smiled. "I'm glad we met and are together." She tears up a bit.