Chapter 32

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

-Two Days Later-

Endeavor was able to recover faster than expected. He left the hospital to head home along with Hawks.

They walked through the city, as Hawks said to him "Isn't this great? You only had to stay in there for two days. Bonus, your left eye's still working, which is honestly surprising."

He then looked ashamed "I'm sorry. This was all my fault."

Endeavor said, not looking at him "Don't flatter yourself. My injuries are my own responsibility."

"Aw, man. Can I borrow that line the next time get
the crap beat outta me?"

He then looked over at him "Focus on what's important. That Nomu came straight for us. As if it knew where we were. The exact moment we were talking about it. An odd coincidence, wouldn't you say?" Endeavor was suspicious about the event, as if it was planned since Nomu's don't act on their own without order and understand where to go.

"Meh. The two new top heroes walking around
together in broad daylight? We just drew too much attention and they decided to take a swipe at us." He said as he wasn't interested in the topic much

Hawks then thought to himself 'Drop it. made a scene while we were on the streets just so could make this flimsy excuse.'

As he was in thought, a female voice called them out "hey boys"

The two turned around and saw Blacksmith, in her casual clothing and bags in her arms

(Blacksmith wore this as her casual clothing)

"Blacksmith" Endeavor said. He was surprised to see her around the city

"Heya Sweets, how's Kiko" Hawks said with a grin

"She's ok" she walks closer "so are you heading to tye train station, mind if I tag along" she asked

"Yeah sure, we are going to the same place anyway so come along" hawks said as Kokoa nods

As they three watched together, Endeavor asked "it's rare to see you around here, since you mostly stay at you agency."