Perpetual Events

Shaking in disgust with his eyes closed, they opened again at the object in hand. The white button was pressed, enlarging the ball in size. His arm extended, holding out the ball. No point in her being alive, then. She can die here. He gazed at June's naked body that was on the ground of the dark cave. His entire body suddenly flinched hard and his eyes widened. June?! Wait! What?? Gary freaked out, seeing June's nude form on her side.

The eyes blinked and a step was taken back. The strange ball that was blue-gray at the top half, the bottom half pale green, fell from the hand and rolled over to June.

"Use Hydro Cannon!"

Robin's Blastoise, Catherine, sent out an orb of water from each cannon and they hit Gary, one in the face, the other in the stomach. He wanted to groan out in pain, but he could do nothing but gurgle continuously as he drowned in the sudden pool of water he was in that got higher with each second until there was nothing but water filling a mysterious room.

Gary flailed frantically, twisting and choking and struggling to breathe!

"Wake up, boy!!" a voice yelled.

Gary wound up on his knees, blowing his nose hard and coughing out water. Swallowing, breathing, all hurt right now. He looked up in shock at a couple of police officers who were standing outside of his cell, one of them holding a dripping hose. It didn't take long for him to realize that it had just been used on him!

"Screamin' like a bat outta Hell! Fuck is wrong witchu?" the Black cop snapped next to his White partner. "Get up! The judge'll see ya!"

*

Gary stood in the huge room with multiple benches behind him, but no one was in them.

In front of the child was the judge, sat high above everything else behind a tall table. The guy was bald on top, black hair at the sides. He stared down at Gary solemnly.

At each side of the tall table stood two bailiffs, but in the back were another six.

The judge rolled his eyes after hearing Gary explain the situation that had occurred at the party last night.

What day was it? When had the party occurred? Gary wasn't sure, having been incarcerated at least an entire day. He shifted his hands uncomfortably, his wrists in cuffs that were cutting into previous cuts that hadn't healed yet.

"Mister... Gary. Hm." The judge frowned at the paperwork in front of him. "A smudge on the last name there. Anyway, you are facing charges including aggravated assault, terroristic threats, and underage drinking," the judge stated. "The years you're facing right now will not be given gently."

Gary gasped sharply. Years?? For a fight??

"There is no easy way out of this for you, here." The judge went silent, staring at him.

Is this real?? Am I really facing years, for a fight I had?? I didn't even fight! They ran!

"Mr. Gary, may I ask you? What brought you here to Hearthome City?"

Gary's eyes widened. After thinking for a while, he shook his head. "I don't remember anymore, Your Honor."

The judge nodded and snickered. "I'm sure it can be like that for many young Pokemon Trainers. But of all days, to be here before me so close to Christmas."

Gary looked down remorsefully. I forgot it was Christmas. But, is that going to be used against me? That's not my fault it's Christmas season!

"It is in the Christmas spirit that I will be letting you go, without jail time."