Can't Let You Go

June hit the ground, her breath coming out in a forced grunt. She looked up frightfully. Her clothing was tattered, shots of her skin visible through holes all over from her shirt and jeans. She was barefoot, her feet bleeding and swollen, blackened with filth and bruised, similar to her face.

A clawed hand with coal-black skin, a hand like that of a human, with long, broken nails, slashed for June's face.

June screamed as she was struck, and blood hit the rocky ground.

There was a noise, unclear in the darkness of what was seemingly a cave, though there was a source of light coming from somewhere that also created wild, shifting, scary shadows.

A voice? Speaking? The clawed hand grabbed at June, grasping the back of her neck, lifting her up like a cat.

The noise was heard again.

There was a raspy yell in June's face.

June screamed in return in pure terror, squirming but unable to free herself.

A second very black hand grasped at June's hair. The first hand on the back ofJune's neck let go, and June's face was slammed to the ground. A filthy black foot with curved toenails, hooked like bird talons, stomped on her head, and the dark toes curled to dig the thick nails into the top of her head.

June shrieked for her life as blood started to spurt out from the breaking skin.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Gary sat up, and his scream didn't stop as he stared in surprise at someone else screaming right in his face! On instinct, he reached out to attack, but luckily, a side of his brain recognized who it was, and he reduced his assault to just roughly grabbing onto her shoulders.

Cas stared back at him with wide eyes. "Gary, I'm sorry," she whispered. "I..."

Gary's mouth was hanging open wide, confused by what was going on. "Cas."

"You were having a nightmare," she swallowed. "I-I-I didn't know what to do."

Gary looked down her body to see that she was on his bed, sitting on her knees in a black, silky nightgown, her small bust visible in front of him. He took his time returning back to Cas' eyes and then shook his head, breathing hard. "Cas, I-"

Cas moved in quickly and connected her lips with Gary's.

Gary's eyes bulged out for a moment, and then they closed as he placed one hand through her hair and rested it against the side of her face.

Cas pushed Gary down with her lips alone, laying the boy on his back, and Gary didn't fight back. She then straddled Gary, her legs on either side of him as she sat atop him, and she moaned into the kiss, Gary responding with a similar sound. There were kissing sounds present before both boy and girl shyly let go. Like magnets, they went back eagerly for more kisses, the children not really sure of what they were doing, and not a clear reason as to why they were trying, but not wanting it to end.

Gary's eyes were forced open again as something wet slipped into his mouth and met with his tongue. He panicked and let out a startled noise.

With a loud gasp, they broke apart, Cas sitting up.

"Cas!" Gary uttered.

They both stared at each other with open mouths, but not a word was spoken to each other.

Not until, "I love you!" Cas covered her mouth with her hands and removed herself from atop Gary. She leaped off the bed and took off, out of the room, slamming the door behind her.