Chapter 9: In the Dining Room with the Candlestick

Marion walked slowly up to her room. Although part of her was sad, another voice in her head popped up saying it was good that he'd cut things off before she really started to care about him. The girl felt resigned to dealing with her fate on her own. As she entered her hotel room she threw all of her clothes on the floor and crawled up in the blanket in her bed. The young woman closed her eyes and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

* * *

Marion once again awoke in the candlelit bedroom. Heavy silk fabric tangled around her ankles as she rose. She looked back into the ornate mirror to see this time she was wearing a beautiful Victorian dress made of a metallic midnight blue with black lace detailing. Her auburn hair was pulled up into a twist atop her head with several strands framing her face in delicate lose curls. The girl looked around the room and noticed one of the doors normally locked was open about an inch, soft light spilled into the room. Barefoot, she stepped into the hallway onto the cold wooden floor. Cautiously, the young woman crept until she saw light spilling out of an open archway. There was a room with high ceilings inside, impressive candlelight chandeliers hung over an impossibly long dining table. All manners of food spread across the expanse of the center of the polished wood.

Marion walked up to the table to inspect its contents, not yet having seen the man sitting in the shadows at the other end. He watched her every move. When the girl looked up she spotted his eyes glowing in the candlelight. She gasped and stepped back, Intending to turn and leave the room. "Stay," he said. With one small movement of his hand, a chair came rushing up behind her and she fell into it she was now pinned against the dining room table and her words came out in a cool wave of anger.

"What could you possibly want from someone who has no desire to be anywhere near you? I am the last descendant. I want NOTHING to do with you. Just give it up and leave me alone!"

She yelled into the open room. He waited calmly for her to finish before speaking again.

"I made a deal with your family to give them anything they ever wanted in exchange for eternal companionship girl. Everything was going just as it should until your mother convinced your father to break the agreement. I am merely collecting what I am owed. Be thankful I have not renewed the connection between us and taken your blood yet. You will bend to my will."

With that she became enraged, clawing her way out of the seat and climbing atop the dining table. She scooped up a heavy candleholder and ran at him. Her bare feet thudding across the wood as her long dress knocked objects off along the way. She growled at him, rage causing her bosom to heave up and down, then she lunged at him as he sat there in his high wingback chair. Suddenly his hand was up and with the flick of his wrist she was raised off the table and flung face first into the wall behind him.

Facing the wall still, Marion pulled herself up off the floor. Her head was pounding and she could feel the metallic taste of blood on the corner of her mouth. She was holding onto the wall with one hand, trying to push herself up to a standing position when he was suddenly right behind her. With inhuman strength he grabbed the fabric of her dress and ripped it open at the back. She tried to fight, to get away but he was just too strong. In the struggle, the strap of her dress fell down, exposing one of her breasts. The man ran his hand up her back, illiciting a shiver to run down her spine. Then his hand glided around the the front of her body. He cupped her breast firmly and pinched her nipple. Her legs wobbled underneath her. Despite how she was feeling it was like she had no control over the pleasure he made her feel. Is was as if.. her body already belonged to him.

He flipped her around and looked her in the eyes. Her chest still heaving in anger and a challenging look on her face. He seemed almost pleased by her resistance, as if it gave him the willpower he needed to push her, to conquer her. His eyebrow raised and the threat of a smile twitched at the corner of his mouth. He held her against the wall by her neck and in a blur his mouth had moved down to her blossom. He stuck out his tongue and brought her nipple into his mouth. Sucking and licking, causing a moan to escape her lips. As her back arched forward to press her breast further into his mouth he pulled away. Replacing his mouth with his fingers, he continued to stimulate the area as his face came less then an inch from her. She looked at him through hooded eyes, trying in vain to fight the pleasure building in her stomach. She felt his breath on her lips as he spoke.

"You will be mine Marion Dupont. "

With that last statement he easily turned her head to expose her neck, all the while still stimulating her breasts. She closed her eyes as he drew his tongue slowly from her cleavage to her collarbone. Expecting his lips on her neck, her eyes flew open in shock as he opened his mouth wide and sunk his fangs into her. The girl moaned in pain as she felt the blood being drawn from her body. The vampire still had ahold of her breasts though and she felt the delicious pleasure in her body as well. Her head sank back into the wall. Finally, she had given into him.

Author's Notes

Oooohh... Marion, she messed up! She finally gave into Dorian.. or has she?

Either way, looks like he finally renewed that blood tie. Has Marion said goodbye to her freedom?