Jeonghan grabbed the remote controller and typed "House of hummingbird" as Joshua recommended. They both decided together they would watch this movie.

As they enjoyed the movie there were times when Joshua would rest his head on the older's shoulder. It wasn't unusual, since the thirteen boys were very affectionate with each other.

After the movie finished they stretched their backs and legs as they sat for a prolonged period of time.

"The movie was incredibly good" Jeonghan commented as they both finished stretching their back.

"I'm glad you liked it Jeonghan... I was unsure wether you enjoyed the genre" Joshua said.

"I can enjoy any genre actually... except horror movies... I hate those" Jeonghan crinkled his nose.

Joshua chuckled at the revelation.

"Well next time we'll watch a horror movie then" Joshua spoke in a serious tone.

Jeonghan turned his gaze at the younger and narrowed his eyes in annoyance.

"What... are you scared perhaps?" Joshua mocked the older as he got closer and crinkled his nose jokingly.

"I am" Jeonghan admitted rolling his eyes.

The two were just inches apart now.
Jeonghan kept on staring at Joshua's eyes for a few seconds since he was still crinkling his nose, mocking the older.

"Ahem" Jeonghan suddenly coughed and regained his position, he turned his gaze back.

Joshua raised his eyebrows as he felt confused at what just happened.

"Uhm" Joshua suddenly broke the nervous silence that had formed between the two, "I think I should go" the younger soon added. He stood up and Jeonghan followed.

"Thank you for the amazing dinner... and for the company..." Joshua said with a soft toned voice.

"Oh you're leaving already... no worries though, you can come anytime!" Jeonghan spoke, as his excitement faded away.

"But uhm... at least help me out finishing the wine bottle..." Jeonghan added as he glanced at the red wine bottle that was on the table near them.

"You're right" Joshua responded.

He took the bottle and he started drinking it.

As Jeonghan stared wide eyed at the younger, Joshua had already finished half of the bottle.

"You finish it" Joshua handed the wine with determination.

Jeonghan took the beverage and started drinking it confidently as he liked red wine a lot.

After he finished it he brushed his hand against his lips.

They both sat tired on the sofa and sighed.

"You sure you can handle it?" Jeonghan inquired glancing at the younger who looked slightly lost.

"I don't usually drink alcohol but yeah I can handle it" Joshua replied with a smirk on his face.

After a few minutes of relaxing deep in thought, Joshua suddenly turned around, and finger pointed at the older's shoulder.

"I'm glad I came, I actually like having you around" the younger commented as he gazed at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan side eyed Joshua. The older was puzzled at the younger's words.

It didn't sound like him.

Their gazes were now on each other as Joshua kept on smiling at the older.

They stayed like that for a few moments.

Jeonghan grazed Joshua's cheek, which felt warm to his touch.

He observed the soft features of Joshua's face.

Joshua's eyes were bright like the galaxy they saw the other night.
Jeonghan could still notice the stars' reflection in the younger's pupils.

And as he scanned his face, Jeonghan's eyes fell on the younger's lips.

Joshua's lips seemed plump and immensely soft.

Jeonghan's eyes kept on traveling on Joshua's face, observing all the smallest details.

Joshua stared back, he seemed slightly flustered at what was Jeonghan intently doing.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeonghan whispered to the younger.

Joshua widened his deep brown eyes.

He couldn't believe what Jeonghan just asked.

He then nodded vigorously. After all he wasn't totally sober. He wasn't drunk either since he was fully conscious of his actions and their consequences... but nevertheless he felt more confident.

Jeonghan slowly got closer, he ran his thumb over the younger's lips. Jeonghan's head then tilted to one side, his face lowering, his lips were barely brushing Joshua's.

"You're... extremely red" Jeonghan spoke in a soft tone voice as he smirked at the younger.

"Shut up" Joshua replied.

"Like actually vermillion" Jeonghan underlined.

"Go to hell" The younger rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jeonghan smirked.

He got closer once again and finally closed the gap between the two. Jeonghan placed his hand on Joshua's left cheek and the other on the younger's shoulder.

Jeonghan suddenly stopped mid kiss.

"I'm sorry, a-are you... sure you ..." the older whispered but couldn't finish the sentence.

Joshua replied by kissing Jeonghan once again.

Joshua furrowed his brows as he was immersed in the passionate kiss, he then grabbed Jeonghan by the waist and tugged him closer to deepen the kiss, brushing his tongue against the older's. Jeonghan intensely kissed back the younger, he could feel his body was burning hot since his heart wouldn't stop beating fast.

They could both feel each other's warmth and that kiss was all they needed in that moment.

As the kiss went on, it began to slow down.

They kept a slow pace for a while until the two pulled apart.

A string of saliva briefly connected the two boys.

"I still hate you by the way" Joshua stated as he rested his forehead on the older's collarbone.

He was slightly embarrassed now.

"Sure you do" Jeonghan smirked hugging Joshua with one arm.

The two grinned in silence as they kept on thinking on what just happened.

Joshua kept his head resting on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Do you mind if we stay like this for a little longer?" Joshua asked with a soothing tone.

"No... I don't mind" Jeonghan replied smiling wide at the younger's request. He couldn't deny the whole situation was slowly melting him.

Joshua awakened something inside of him he just couldn't explain.

He had never felt this way.