CHAPTER III

"Mingyu could you please make a cappuccino for Hyunjin over there?" Joshua hurriedly requested as he seemed super busy plating up some pies and sandwiches for the big group of customers.

"Thank you hyung" Hyunjin thanked the older with a huge smile plastered on his glowing face. As soon as he took his cappuccino, Felix, Han, Jeongin and Seungmin followed him with their sandwiches.

It was a long and exhausting day for Mingyu and Joshua at the cafeteria.

Vernon and Seungkwan were sitting at a table drinking americanos with Minghao, there was also Hoshi, who just came back from his modeling photoshoot in Milan.

"No fricking way!!" Hoshi exclaimed as soon as he saw the huge cake slice Joshua just brought him. "Tiramisu cake was my favorite in Italy oh my god" Hoshi added, staring at the piece of food he was just about to devour.

Seungkwan side eyed Vernon and laughed out loud.

"Hyung you sure you can eat all that on your own?" Minghao giggled examining the older's reaction.
"Yup I skipped breakfast because of Joshua's special cakes y'all" Hoshi noted, to which Joshua softly chuckled, still standing among them.

The door suddenly opened as someone made their way in.
It was Jeonghan, Jun and Dokyeom.

"Look who's there!" Vernon observed excitedly.

Minghao stood up to say hi to everyone and hug particularly Jun. "Long time no see" the older stated ironically since the two lived in the same apartment. Minghao giggled at his boyfriend.

"Hello everyone glad to see you!" Joshua said, looking up and smiling although Jeonghan's presence wasn't really of his liking, but in order to keep up with the group's energy they both had to maintain composure and ignore their disdain for each other.
They joined table and sat altogether.

"What about Dino, Woozi, Seungcheol and Wonwoo?" Hoshi asked as he hadn't see the others for a week now.

"Well you know... Seungcheol, Dino and Wonwoo are busy at the company, Woozi is probably either at the gym or making music with Bang Chan hyung...you'll see them this evening anyway..." Seungkwan noted as he sipped on his iced americano.

"Right right they have plenty of work" Hoshi acknowledged but pouted nevertheless.

"How was your first day at the company by the way?" Minghao looked up and glanced at Jeonghan who seemed deep in thought.

The older had finally joined working at Seungcheol and Dokyeom's company.

"Jeonghan hyung?" Vernon waved in front of his face.

"Oh yeah, work" he paused as everyone was adamantly glaring at him expecting a response.

"It was okay I guess... I've made Seungcheol sign a few papers and had to organize some stuff for a future important event" Jeonghan blinked at the others.

He was referring to the future pet cafe.

"Ohh" the others exclaimed in understanding.

"That event" Hoshi underlined, "Right I forgot"

Suddenly he got closer to Jeonghan, "does Josh know though... you're participating in all of it I mean" Hoshi murmured.

"Maybe... I don't know" Jeonghan paused side eyeing Joshua who got back to reordering glasses and mugs, "but who cares?" Jeonghan shrugged in indifference.

"We all do, it might finally change something in your relationship you know" Jun stated.

"I believe it won't, nothing ever will" Jeonghan confidently spoke.