proposal

Naruto p.o.v
Today I'm going to propose to the love of my life hinata. I asked Kakashi- sensei while back if I could take hinata out of the village for few hours.
He said no at first but I told him that I was going to propose to hinata he said yes.

I had help from kiba to help me get everything set in that lake spot that
Me hinata shino and kiba all went to when we were younger. I thought that would be perfect place to go to propose.

I told kiba that I wanted the spot to have a couch and table in front of us with alot of chocolate covered strawberries and an outside projector so we can look back on time together as children up until now.

Right now hinata in the shower getting ready for the day. She has no idea what iv planned for today.

I got knocked out of my thoughts by a knocking. I quickly got up and opened the door it was kiba. I walked out so hinata don't get's suspicious.

"Do you have it?" I asked kiba he was getting my ring that I picked out for hinata. Kiba nodded and took the ring out of his pocket and put it in my hand I quickly shoved it in my pocket.
We said our goodbyes then kiba left.

I walked in to see hinata dressed.
"You look beautiful hinata" I said walking over to her and kissing her forehead. "Thanks naruto" hinata said. Then we left.

We finally made it towards the lake.
"Hey hinata let's stop here" I said.
She gave me a confused look then shrugged her shoulders. "Sure" hinata said.

I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her towards the lake. We walked in everything was set up. I heard a gasped from behind me. I turned around to see hinata with a shock impersonation. I kissed her cheek
"Come on hinata let's sit down" I said.

I pulled her towards the couch. "Naruto what is all of this. This all looks amazing" hinata said tears slowly coming out of her eyes. I quickly wiped them away. "Hinata I just wanna do something special for you that's all" I said nervously. My nerves are finally kicking in.

I grabbed the trey that had the chocolate covered strawberries on them. "I thought we could feed each the strawberries" I said taking a deep breath. "Yeah that be fine" hinata said with big smile.

We started feeding each other strawberries. Each one of us had three strawberries each so we fed each other one by one. "Naruto thank you this so relaxing" hinata said hugging my neck. I chuckled at her. "I got one more thing to show you" I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me confused "what else could there be?" Hinata asked

I got up and turned on the projector.
I grabbed the remote. "I hope you like it hinata" I said I turned on the projector. The first thing it says.
"In the beginning of the relationship"
Then showed me and hinata meeting for first time. Then it showed me cheering her on with her fight against Neji.

Then it showed hinata confession towards me when pain tied me up.
Then it showed me hugging hinata in the hospital after my fight with pain.
I really thought I lost her that day.

Then it showed us on our first date
Then it showed us playing in snow together. Then it said "forever?"

Then the video stopped. I got up from the couch I turned around to look at her. Hinata was very confused on what going on.

I got down on one knee. I heard her gasped I grabbed the ring out of my pocket. "Hinata you are the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. You make me feel complete, sane and happy. You are the person that makes my world go around. I want you in my life forever hinata could please make me the happiest man on the planet and marry me?" I said

She had tears coming down her face she had a big smile. She nodded a yes at me. I screamed out in joy.

I put the ring on her finger. And kissed her. "I love you hinata" I said
"I love you too" hinata said