the mission pt 1

1 month later
Hinata p.o.v
It's been a month since me and naruto  have started dating. After that first week off there's been nothing but missions but it's mostly robberies or escorting someone to their village.

Naruto just wants a mission just of us but I don't think Kakashi- sensei will allow that to happen.

"Are you ready hinata" naruto asked me. He's taking me to his "special place" but I told iv been to lchiraku ramen shop but he says there's more than one.

"Yes Naruto- kun I'm ready" I said getting up from the bed. He reached for my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

We started walking towards the Hokage statues. I got confused so I stopped walking which made naruto stop. He looked back at me confused "hinata what's wrong" naruto asked giving my hand a squeeze. "Why are we at the Hokage statues" I asked. "My secret place" naruto said dragging me along with him.

We walked up the Hokage statues and sat on one of heads of them.  "Wow it's so beautiful" I said in awe looking at the villagers and how big our leaf village actually is. Naruto grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.

I looked over at naruto and he looked in deep thought. "Naruto- kun you okay" I asked. "Yeah just thinking about when I was younger" naruto said with sorrow in his eyes. "Naruto I'm sorry that you had live like that with so much loneliness for so many years if only I had-" I was interrupted by naruto kissing me. He stopped right before I had chance to kiss back.

"Don't talk down on yourself like that you know I don't like it besides you helped me more ways than one" naruto whispered to me. I was gonna ask how. Naruto stomach interrupted

Naruto face started turning red with embarrassment. I laughed at the sight.
"Ramen? " I asked naruto nodded yes at me. We collected our things and left.

"Hi ayame can we get our usual" naruto said pulling out a chair for me.
I kissed his cheek of way saying thank you. I heard her say sure than walked away.

"So what are doing after this hinata" naruto asked. I looked from my bowel "well I don't know maybe-
"Hinata" kiba screamed out from behind me. I turned around and looked where he was. "Hi kiba what you need" I asked. I looked at corner of my eye that naruto was annoyed that kiba interrupted us. "The 6th asked for me to get you hinata" kiba said.

I got up out of my seat and grabbed my grey coat. I kissed naruto on cheek and told him bye.

Me and kiba finally arrived at Hokage office inside was Kakashi- sensei and shino waiting on us. "Ah your here so I got mission for you all to do I want you to escort ussopp from here to the land of water" Kakashi- sensei said.
(A/N I know ussopp is a name in one peice but I couldn't think of a name)

While pointing at a scrawny boy over in a corner. "It's three days or four just depends how long it will take you" Kakashi- sensei said. "Don't worry 6th Hokage we got this" kiba said with confidence. Kakashi- sensei closed his book. "Well that's good because you be leaving tonight" Kakashi- sensei said. Well there goes my plans to spend the night at naruto's tonight. Kakashi- sensei dismissed us so we left

I knocked on naruto's door after a few minutes the door opened. Naruto was at the door. He smiled once he saw me. "Hinata welcome" naruto yelled out in enthusiasm. I walked in and sat on his bed. "So what did Kakashi- sensei want?" naruto said giving me a big smile. "I have a mission and I leave just a few hours" I said his smile faded in a instant. "Do you know how long you will be gone for?" Naruto asked with a pout. I sighed "just three or four days its just a escorting mission nothing to worry about" I said.

Naruto shook his head no at me. "It's my job as a boyfriend to be worried about you" he said with serious tone
I got up from the bed "I need to get going" I said. Naruto got up from the bed and hugged me he put his head in my neck. "I'm going to miss you" naruto said in my neck.

We pulled away from each other just enough for me and naruto to have a kiss on lips. We said our goodbyes and then I left.

After I got exta food and clothes from my house I made my way to the entrance. Everyone was already there waiting on me. "Hinata you finally made it" kiba said. Shino smack the back of head while akamaru barked loudly.
"Let's just go already" shino said. We started walking towards land of water
I was in the back just in case anyone tired to jump us so I can use my Byaugan.