Naruto's gult

*Six weeks later*
Hinata pov
It been six weeks since the whole kidnapping and injuries. Since then it's been easy going. I haven't had any missions because of my injuries. Naruto hasn't left my side since I woke up in the hospital. The only time he leaves my side is to use bathroom or take a shower.

Sakura told me how sad he was when he found out that I was kidnapped and the injuries that I  had. It made me sad knowing he went through so much sadness. I told naruto I wanted to be at my house during recovery and he was determined to stay with me during this time of recovery.

Naruto doesn't think I know but he's been having nightmares. I just keep calmly talk to him in his sleep until he finally stops with the heavy breathing. Iv been meaning to tell sakura about this but she always busy at the hospital and naruto is attached to my hip non stop. I got a doctor's appointment later today so I can just tell naruto I wanna go alone.

Right now I'm laying in my bed looking at the ceiling with naruto beside me and his left arm loosely wrapped around my waist sleeping.

I turned around and I saw the time it was twelve thirty pm. I have to be there by two. I slowly sat up but felt naruto arm tightened around my waist. "Where you going?" Naruto asked with his eyes still closed.

"Naruto I have to get up" I said. Poor naruto he's been getting less and less sleep no thanks to those nightmares.
"Why?" Naruto asked little more wake. "I have to get up because I have a doctor's appointment to check on my injuries" I asked. He sat up slowly
he looked like dead zombie. "Then Im coming to" naruto said with a yawn.
I shook my head no "Naruto- kun I'll be fine on my own you can just stay here in rest" I said.

He looked at worried like that wasn't the best decision. "I don't know hinata what if something happens to you or what if you fall and reinjured yourself" naruto question me I sighed loudly."sure let's  quickly hurry and leave so I can get in out of there" I said feeling as though I should have seen this coming.

We made it at the hospital and sakura quickly took us in. Sakura closed the door behind her. I sat down on uncomfortable hospital chair and naruto sat down next to me.

Sakura looked through her charts for about a minute witch I can tell on naruto face he was getting agitated at sakura. "Well you are healing just fine hinata" sakura said. "I'm so happy" naruto said giving me a kiss on a cheek. Naruto got up and grabbed my hand but I pulled it away. He looked at me confused. "Before we leave Naruto- kun I'm going to ask sakura girl stuff so please wait in the hallway"  I said softly he shrugged his shoulders then left.

"What is it hinata need a pregnancy test or something" sakura jokes she started laughing but stopped once she saw how serious I was.

"Naruto has been having nightmares" I said. Sakura sat down next to me
"How long" sakura asked. "About three weeks" I said sakura gave me wide eyed "I'm assuming he doesn't know that you know" sakura asked I shook my head no

"Whenever he gets another nightmare number one wake him up and number two be reassuring and if you want ask him about them" sakura said  seriously.  I nodded in response.

I walked out of the room hopeful that naruto doesn't have a nightmare tonight. Naruto saw me and walked up to me with a smile. "Are you ready hinata?" Naruto asked. I gave him a small smile "yes naruto I am" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the hospital.

"We should get something to eat to celebrate" naruto said looking like a child. He looks like his old self when we first started dating. Happy and proud. When I woke up in the hospital he was nothing but sad and worried for me. Even though I had surgery already.

I smiled up at him. "Sure naruto we can tell everyone that my injuries are healed" I said. He smiled down at me

We decided on lchiraku ramen shop. Naruto pulled my chair in once I was sitting as always. "Old man we got terrific news" naruto said grabbing a fork with a big smile on his face.

I giggled at him of how happy he is.
He gave me a confused look "what's funny" naruto asked I shook my head no "nothing naruto it's just been while since I saw that big smile of yours" I said. "Yeah I guess it has been" naruto said now with a big frown.

"What is it naruto?" Techui asked. Naruto started smiling again. "Hinata is fully healed ant that amazing" naruto said with a smile.  Techui looked at me with a smile "that's awesome everyone was so scared for you especially naruto" techui said.
"I'm glad I'm feeling better too" I said.

I saw that naruto lost his smile and he looked like he was in deep thought.
I hope he doesn't feel guilty for what happened. The food got here I went to eat. But naruto is still in a dazed. That's weird he's usually half way done by the time I take my first bite.

"Naruto- kun? I asked he looked up from his daze. He looked around for while until his eyes met mine. "Yeah?" Naruto asked. I pointed to the ramen bowl "don't let it get cold" I said
"Oh yeah thanks hinata" naruto said grabbing his fork and started eating.

Looks like I got to talk you naruto I just hope it's not what I think it is.

Naruto p.o.v
Me and hinata walked to tell our friends about she's healed. Everyone was excited. I don't want her to go back on missions I don't want her injured like that ever again.

Seeing her all bursied and battered like I did was so painful to see. I really wished I was there sooner. It was my fault that I wasn't there sooner because if I was she wouldn't have gotten so badly injured. I have been having nightmares about her going on a mission and she gets killed.

"Naruto- kun can we go back to your place? I'm to tired to walk all the way to my place" hinata said softly at me
"Sure" I said

We walked up to my home. I unlocked it and opened my door. Hinata walked towards the bed and sighed loudly.
I smiled at the sight. "Naruto- kun can I talk to you?" Hinata asked giving me a concern look.

I walked up to the bed and sat next her. I hope it's nothing bad. "What is it hinata?" I asked her. She started getting nervous and started playing with her fingers. "You would tell me when you're feeling down right?" Hinata asked I gave her a confused look.

"Why of course hinata I would" I lied
Why would she ask that. "You haven't been yourself  since I  woke up in the hospital you are quite and sad. The naruto I love is loud and happy all the time. I don't like this naruto who is sad and worries about me all the time." Hinata said with tears in her eyes.

I thought keeping my feelings about what happened to her would be good idea but I wouldn't have kept this a secret if I knew it would make her cry.

I wiped her fallen tears away. I sighed loudly I grabbed both of her hands.
"Hinata- chan please stop crying" I asked feeling guilty that I made her cry. She wiped away her tears with her shoulders. "Hinata I have been really sad and of course iv been worried about you. I didn't want you to know because I don't you worry about me but I know now that I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry" I said letting a few tears of my owen fall.

She let go of my hand to wipe my cheeks. "Is there anything else naruto?" Hinata asked. No point of keeping my guilt a secret anymore right.

"Iv been feeling guilty about what happened to you that I feel like should have done something and iv been having nightmares about you dying." I said.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me towards her neck. I put my head in her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Naruto I'm sorry that you had to feel that  you had to keep this from me" hinata said with sadness her voice.
"Naruto there's nothing to feel guilty about because if it wasn't for you and your quickness I know I wouldn't be here" hinata said pulling away from the hug looking at me with serious face.

"But I wasn't quick because if I was there you wouldn't have gotten so badly injured" I said feeling sad again.
"Naruto- kun got me to the hospital very quickly and I'm very grateful for that and that's all I really needed at time and you did your part" hinata said with a smile. "And you took care of that guy that took me very quickly as well" hinata said.

How am I so lucky to have her in my life. "Thanks you hinata" I said with a smile.

Later that night we went to sleep and I didn't have a nightmare.

A/N: sorry for such a long chapter!