the mission pt 2

Hinata p.o.v
Were halfway to the land of water. We about couple hours to go. This was probably the most easy mission but I can't complain. "Should we stop to eat" I asked shino who was walking next to me. He shook his head no. "Hinata we were almost there we can eat something after we drop ussopp  off at land of water" shino said

I looked straight to see usopp and kiba and middle of conversation. "Hinata how's naruto?" Shino asked me. I gave him a confused look. "Meaning?" I asked him. Shino smirked at me "meaning that he's only person you hang out with now besides us only when were on missions" shino said.

I blushed. "Well he's fi-" I stopped myself when I felt a different chakra around me. Everyone else stopped when they noticed that I stopped.
"Byaugan" I said noticing nothing in the trees. While kiba and akamaru try sniff them out. After few minutes we gave up but decided to keep an out for  anything.

After three more hours we all finally arrived to the land of water. "I'm finally home thank you" upssop said. I smiled at him. Everyone in the village started greeting us. "If we leave here soon we could make it by morning to the leaf village" kiba said. I nodded at him.

"We would love it if you stayed for dinner" someone asked. "And you are?" I asked. "Oh she my mom it's her way of thank you" upssop said. I looked at the parent then towards the guys. "Sure but just one meal we do have to get back before dark" I said.
She nodded and showed us the way to there home.

"Oh must you go I made desserts" the mom said.  "Sorry ma'am but we really do have to go" kiba said putting his chair in. "Thanks again for bringing me back to my village" ussopp said. "Of course" I said.

We made out of the village. I'm excited to see naruto again. "A few hours wasted but we can still make it in the morning not early though" kiba said. I chuckled at him.

I heard tree moving I look at kiba and akamaru they started quietly sniffing them out while shino brought out his insects. "Byaugan" I said as searched up the trees I found four men up in the treetops. I used my kyuuni and threw it where they are so kiba and shino and akamaru knows.

The four men jumped down where they are. "Aw looks like where caught" one of them said. "What do you want from us" shino asked getting in position to fight. "We want those eyes we want the Byaugan" the same guy said. "Sorry ant happening" kiba said.
He started running over here but got caught up with one of the guys Henchmen.

While his henchmen where fighting kiba and shino their boss came over here. I got prepared to fight. "Now wont you be a doll and bring me your eyes" the guy said. I shook my head violently no " NEVER eight trigrams six forty palms" I yelled going after him.

I went after him but he kept dodging them. He was so fast he made feel like I was fighting pain again.

He grew alot of his chakra into his fist.
I tried to move but he was so fast. He punched me in stomach hard enough to make me spit out blood

I jumped away from him to osrbored chakra into my fist for lion fist when I ready I  moved towards him . But he moved as fast as me. I stopped I was huffing and puffing with blood coming out of my mouth. "Alright I'm done playing" the guy said. He stood still and his right arm aim at me. Next thing I know I was floating in the air.

Then he threw me against four trees. I heard my name being called out but I couldn't make out who it was. I had blood coming down my face. The man came to view. I tried to get up but my back hurt to much for me get up. "Oh is Byaugan princess hurt" the guy mocked me. He grabbed his bag and started to unzip it.

He got out ducktape. I was trying to move but I feel like everything in my body is broken. He ripped the tape with his teeth. "You won't get away with this" I said barely a whispered. He laughed at me "I already did" he said. Then he put the ducktape on my mouth. He put his hand over my head then closed his eyes. Then all I saw was darkness.

( next day)
Kiba p.o.v
I woke up to akamaru whimpering. I looked over and I saw shino with his gear torn up and akamaru whimpering at him. I slowly got up and limped over to where shino was.

"Can you move shino" I asked once I noticed he was awake. "He broken my legs" shino said. My mouth gaped open. "Akamaru let's get him on you" I said to akamaru. Akamaru barked in response laying down so I could put shino on his back. Then we headed our way towards the leaf village.

I can't believe that hinata was kidnapped but these guys there no match for us. I wished I could have done something to help hinata.

We finally made to the gates after a  four hours. I saw sakura and Shikamaru over at doors. Sakura notices us first. "What the hell happened to you guys" sakura asked running over looking at our injuries.

"We got ambushed and they tough fighter's" I said getting harder for me to breath. Shikamaru looked like he was thinking then he asked "what did they want?" I huffed trying catch my breath. "Hinata they kidnapped her they wanted her eyes. Why ?I don't know we started fighting after they said that" I said. I saw sakura and Shikamaru giving each other worried eyes