love me now

Naruto p.o.v
I pulled away from hinata after kissing her and going down from the skies using my chakra. I just can't believe that it took me years to figure out my feelings for hinata. I'm such an idoit. After few minutes we finally got to the ground.

"Naruto- kun you were awfully quiet on the way down here what's wrong?" Hinata asked quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I look at her with sad eyes. I sighed "hinata I'm sorry it took me this long to figure out my feelings for you I'm such an idoit" I said looking anywhere but hinata.

I felt her grabbing my hands into hers
"Naruto look at me" hinata said with a quiet but serious tone. I look down at her with my sad eyes. "I don't care how long it took you all that matters is that you love me now Naruto- kun" hinata said

She knows what to say to make me feel better. I pulled my hands away from hinata and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me. I turned my head towards her ear and whispered
"May I kiss you hinata". I really wanted to kiss her badly. She shook  her head yes at me shyly.

I put my right hand behind her neck and my left hand on her waist. I connected our lips together. Hinata had soft lips witch made them kissable.

We stopped when we heard a cough.
We turned around to see Shikamaru sakura sai and hanbi looking at us with a stern look well beside sai he was smiling.

"I knew you would be great couple" sai said. I gave sai annoyed look
"Sai" I snapped at him walking up to Shikamaru holding hands with hinata .

"Anyway how are we going to get out of here?" Shikamaru asked. I shrugged my shoulders feeling tiredness creeping up on me. "Sai could you draw us something to get out of here?" Sakura asked  sai nodded.

Sai drew us three hawks to ride on
One had sakura and hanbi the second had sai and Shikamaru and the other had me and hinata.

It was windy to hear anything. Sakura is only one talking well yelling asking hanbi if she okay. When we finally arrived everyone was exhausted from the mission. Sakura and hanbi left to go to the hospital to check her out while the rest of us head towards Hokage office.

"Why do we have to go to the Hokage office?" I tiredly complain to no one particular. "Because it's part of our job naruto" Shikamaru I huffed at his response.

After minutes of me complaining about how tired I was and Shikamaru telling me listening to me complain is a drag. We finally arrived at the Hokage office. Hinata knocked the door with her right hand the other I was holding. "Come in" Kakashi- sensei said through the door.

"Alright give me a summary of what happened then in morning you can tell me the full story" Kakashi- sensei said.

Shikamaru started telling about the small portion of what happened. But I wasn't paying attention i was looking at hinata who was standing still I was looking at her face. She looked tired her hair was messy but I like it that way. How did it take me this long figure out that I love her.

My thoughts was interrupted by Kakashi- sensei saying "thanks Shikamaru for the summary see you all in the morning"

Me and hinata were walking towards hygua household in comfortable silence. When hinata decided to speak up after a few minutes. "Thank you Naruto- kun for saving hanbi" I shook my head no "you don't have to I'll do anything for you" I said while walking to the hygua household.

Hinata started walking towards her house I grabbed her right hand she turned around looking at me confused. "Something wrong Naruto- kun?" Hinata said walking towards me. "You forgot something" I said giving her loving eyes. I put my left hand on her cheek and my right on her waist. We touched heads and slowly connected lips together.

She had her arms around my black and orange jacket tugging at it. I smiled in the kiss when she did that.
I was fixing to lick her lips for permission.

"Big sister" hanbi said outside the door of hygua household. She groaned 
"Hinata let's go its late out and you can see him in morning" hanbi said going back inside the house

Hinata went to go up the stairs but turned around and pecked my lips.
"Thank you Naruto- kun" hinata said and went inside.

On my way to my house I realized I was fully awake I groaned out in annoyance that my tiredness went away "damn it" I cussed under my breath.