telling naruto

Hinata p.o.v

I woke up the next morning feeling nausea. I ran straight towards naruto bathroom and started spitting out everything I had yesterday. After about a thirty minutes with my head in a toilet I slowly got up and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into naruto bedroom and got dressed dressed into a sweater and sweatpants. I looked at the time it was eight thirty in the morning. "It's so damn early" I said to myself. I walk towards the kitchen to make me some cereal. Cereal is the only smooth on my stomach.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up from the kitchen table and walked towards the door. I opened it to see sakura there "sakura what are you doing here?" I asked

"I went to check on you but hanbi said you went to naruto place" sakura said
I nodded "yeah I wanna make sure to tell him when comes straight home" I said. She nodded "well I stopped by to give you these" sakura said giving me a bag of strawberries inside.

I raised my eyebrows at her and gave her a confused look. "Because I thought you would like to eat them" sakura said I nodded understanding.
We said our goodbyes then sakura left.

I put the strawberries up in the fridge.
My body  started to ache so I layed down on naruto couch and fell asleep.

Naruto p.o.v
I walked up the steps to my place and I grabbed my keys to unlock my door but I noticed that my door was already unlocked. I opened it slowly and walked in very quiet.

I noticed a bag on floor next to my bed. I quickly got kunai out I searched though my house not seeing anything.

Then I went to my living room that I don't use like at all. I walked in quietly  I saw someone laying on the couch with a blanket laying across their heads. I walked up to them and yanked the blanket off them.

I saw hinata sleeping soundly on my couch. I put my kunai away and just stared at her for minute or two.
I picked her up from the couch and layed her on my bed.

I took a shower while she was asleep.
When I got out I decided to make instant ramen. "Naruto?" I heard hinata say from behind me. I turned around to see hinata looking at me with tired and worried eyes.

Why would she be worried about?
I got up to hug her. "I missed you hinata" I said she weakly smiled at me. "I missed -" hinata started but stop because she started sprinting towards my bathroom covering her mouth.

I ran after her she had head in my toilet throwing up. I quickly grabbed her hair to move it away from her.
"It's okay hinata everyone gets sick" I said rubbing circles on her back.

"I'm not- but she got interrupted by another wave of nausea. "It's okay we can talk later" I said.

After thirty minutes of hinata throwing up. She was done I helped her up. She started brushing her teeth.

I wonder how long she's been sick like this for? "Hinata how long have you been sick for?" I asked concern. She gave me a scared look witch made me scared. She did a spit take and wiped her mouth with a towel.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my bedroom. She sighed. "Naruto iv been like this since you've been gone" hinata said  "WHAT" I yelled getting up hinata quickly sat me down. "Before you get all upset and everything sakura took me yesterday to see Tsunade about what's wrong with me" hinata said with smile

I calmed down "okay hinata what did Tsunade say? Did she give you anything? I asked. She smiled real big  witch confused me.

Why is hinata so happy about being sick. "Naruto- kun I'm pregnant you are going to be a dad" hinata said.
Oh hinata pregnant that's all she's jus-
"WHAT IM GOING TO BE A DAD" I screamed. She looked at me happily

She nodded getting up from the bed we hugged "were going to be parents" hinata said. I never thought this would be happening but I love that it is.

"You are going to be great mom" I said. I could feel hinata chuckling "naruto you are going to be a great dad" hinata said. Looking at me with loving eyes.