dream

Naruto p.o.v
(Naruto's dream)
I woke up I turned my head towards the right and I saw sleeping hinata. She was facing away from me. I slowly got up It was the day after our first date. I walked in the kitchen and I opened my fridge and grabbed myself some water.

I should make breakfast for hinata in way of saying thank you for a fun day yesterday. I went back into the kitchen and I opened up cabinets and my fridge. I found eggs and bread and of course instant ramen.

I grabbed the eggs and bread. I don't know how to cook eggs but how hard could it be.

I grabbed a pan and I cracked two eggs and I started stirring the eggs.
After about five minutes I heard movements of footsteps.

"Naruto- kun?" hinata said coming in nothing but a white t shirt and underwear on. She looked at me
"What are you doing" hinata said with raspy voice. I turned off my stove and I grabbed paper plates.

"I made breakfast for you telling you thank you for a fun day yesterday" I said putting the eggs on the plate
and a piece of bread and gave it to her. She looked at me with a sleepy smile.

"Naruto you didn't have to" hinata said picking up her plastic fork and shoving some eggs in her mouth.

"This isnt that bad" hinata said. I smiled at her "really! I was so worried that you wouldn't like it" I said.
She chuckled at me. "No the only thing it really needed was salt but other than that it was fine" hinata said.

I pulled her by her hips "I love you hinata" I said she smiled at me. I went to lean in but she stopped me by leaning away from me. I titled my head "what's wrong hinata" I asked moving my body to where its now touching hers.She blushed "I haven't brushed my teeth yet naruto- kun" hinata said. "Hinata I don't care about morning breath" I said

I leaned in we started kissing. In middle of the kitchen. She had her arms around my naked back. I had my hands around her hips I gently pushed her against  my kitchen sink. She pulled away from the kiss to breath. I bite my lip looking at her.

I moved my head to her ear. "You look extremely sexy with this shirt on" I whispered. I felt her shiver I chuckled. She grabbed my neck and kissed me aggressively. That took me by surprise.

I grabbed her by her legs. I walked towards my bed still kissing her and I  layed her down me on top of her.
(Dream ended)

I opened my eyes I sat up I looked around. "It's about time you woke up" I look towards the voice it was ino.
"What are you doing here" I asked
"I'm here because I heard what happened to hinata and I was worried for my friend" ino said. I nodded

"How long was I sleep for?" I asked
"About six hours" ino said before I could say anything the emergency room opened and came out Shikamaru? "That was a drag..oh naruto your finally up" Shikamaru said. "What was a drag?" I asked

"Well hinata woke up during her spinal surgery and she was going insane and sakura came out here to get you to calm her down but you were asleep so she asked me to hold her down so they can sedate her" Shikamaru explains sitting next to me

"Ugh it's killing me being back here" I said Shikamaru looked at me then sighed "naruto you are stressing yourself out more over this. please don't think about hinata hurt think about hinata laughing,making jokes or something on those lines you know sakura and Tsunade is taking care of her and hinata is in good hands" Shikamaru said reassuring me.

I nodded at him agreeing with him.
I started thinking about my dream It was the first time hinata spent the night at my house. She wanted to sleep on couch because she was a guest. But I reassured her that it's fine.
The next morning I decided to cook breakfast for her. She was very grateful  for the food not long after we ate our breakfast we had sex for the first time.

I blushed thinking about that memory.  She then left not long after that. She came back and cooked for me her favorite food two days later. She said later that afternoon that one day she gonna make me breakfast in morning. But thing is as soon as that happened we started going on missions again.

"Even in peaceful times there's still no peace" I said feeling sadness creeping up again.

After three hours of impatiently waiting by myself Shikamaru and ino left an hour ago. Sakura came in "how it go?" I asked. Sakura smiled "it went very well she does need recovery for six to 12 weeks but she gonna be fine naruto" sakura said. I hugged her "thank you sakura" I said. "Your welcome" sakura said  I smiled at her.
"Can I go see her?" I asked she nodded. " She still sleeping so don't be loud room 143" sakura said.

I walked through the hallway of emergency room until I got to 143.
I slowly opened the door. I saw hinata sleeping soundly. I quietly pulled up a chair next her bed. I grabbed her hand and interwind our hands together.