Chapter 20

I gave @Spac3_l0ver some hints.

George's POV

I am officially back home. Well I've been home for about 4 hours and a lot has gone down. Needless to say I have a lot of explaining to do. But let's start with what happened in these 4 hours.

I got off the plane and I grabbed my stuff. Then I had to wait for everyone else to get their bags and stuff. I then left to sit and wait for them since I didn't have that much energy.This part was fine. I then saw someone that I never thought I would see at the airport. Dad. This wasn't going to end very well. Mainly for me.

"Oh George how good it is to see you. Your so grown up MY little boy" he really emphasised that "My". I was kind of lucky but unlucky that I was alone. I didn't want anyone to know what he done to me but I really didn't want to get hurt.

"Can you leave me alone?" I didn't want to sound to pushy incase he had changed but I don't think HE has or will ever change. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOUNG MAN. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR OVER A DECADE AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. YOU SELFISH UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BOY. YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER. I WISH IT WAS YOU AND NOT YOUR MOTHER." that really got to me but I tried to hide it. I didn't want him to know he's got to me because that's his only goal.

"You went to prison for what you done how come you're out now. Don't I also have a restraining order against you?" I tried to sound confident as that was my main goal. I didn't want to sound weak because then he would know he got to me.

"Yes you do but I don't care what it says. It was just all a inconvenience and you wanted to talk to me. If you say otherwise I will not hesitate to kill you. Is that clear?" I couldn't keep acting tough I just broke down and nodded. He dragged me into a small area with nobody. I knew what was going to happen. 

I double pressed my volume button on my watch which calls my emergency contact and funnily enough it's my boyfriend, the feature also sends my location to my emergency contact and if I choose the authorities. I was as discreet as possible so that my dad wouldn't find out that I called Dream. It didn't take him long to start kicking me and beating the living daylights out of me. I still had bruises from the last time this happened.

It must've been a minute at least and he was still beating me up. My jaw went numb and I couldn't breathe. I was fighting consciousness and I won. I managed to stay conscious until Dream and the police came. They knelt down next to me and checked my breathing. They realised I couldn't breathe and I couldn't hear what they were saying. all I could do was watch their mouths move. I could see Dream trying to ask questions I think but I could hear them or respond. it honestly didn't take long before I fell into an unconscious state. 

Dreams POV.

I heard my phone go off and I looked at it. It said emergency call from "Georgie 💙🩵". I forze there and then. It said emergency. Something must be wrong. I answered it and heard him pleading for someone to stop. It sounded like someone was beating him up. I hen saw a map and I saw where he was. I ran until I eventually found him. I never ever want to see this scene again. he was lying there blood surrounding him and what looks like a broken knee a broken nose and more. I went full Dream mode and started screaming at the man to stop. I kicked him punched him and held him to the ground while the police came and arrested him. The paramedics looked at George and started saying stuff that seemed to confuse me. Everything went quiet but I know they were still talking. It was happening again. I was having an attack. 

I broke down into tears and started shouting and hitting. I struggled to breathe but eventually my breathing slowed down and then my heating came back. 

I started asking questions to the paramedics but they said nothing. By this time George was unconscious. I was the only one in the group here so I got to go in the ambulance and travel with George.

I texted George's sister to tell her what happened and she said she had no idea why it happened or who the person could be. I didn't know much about Mac and George but they seemed to be getting close. It seemed like something broke them completely and this was them just healing from it.

We arrived at the hospital and then the doctors rushed him into a treatment room. I was worried for him. I mean he was my boyfriend after all. 

I decided to take a nap and when I woke up I had the group with me. I told them everything I knew and a doctor came up to us to tell us what happend.

Apparently he had 2 broken ribs a fractured skull, a broken leg and hip. 7 broken fingers a broken nose a punctured lung and a sprained wrist. Hearing all that made me break down. He didn't deserve any of this. He is the sweetest kindest person I know. He would never hurt anyone or anything. 

I know that we all wanted answers but we were told that we had to unfortunately sit in the waiting room and talk to one another. Apparently he was still unconscious and they wanted to make sure that there were no more complications from these injuries so we weren't allowed to be in the room with him.

I can't wait to see him

Words- 1009

Woohoo I done it. I said Wednesday but I got it out today. More drama to come with in the next few chapters. I have about 21 aus I want to write after this. So yeah. Also I know I keep saying I will do this amount of chapters but honestly screw that. I will write however many I want and if I have an idea I will put it in this book. This means that the book might not be updated much but I do have a way to end it once I feel like it's a good time for the end of the book.