Chapter 7

George's POV

I looked at them confused. I had no idea who they were. Then it hit me. It was the dream smp. The one thing was I didn't know which one dream was. I desperately needed to talk to dream. He needs to know what causes my attacks. He also needs to know how to calm me down. The question is though. Will he care? 

I invited them all in and we talked. After about 2 hours everyone went to check in to their hotels. They were coming back after though because we were having a sleepover. Dream and sap decided to stay with me. We decided to set up everything for the sleepover and then we chilled out. Dream went up to get changed into his pj's and so did Sapnap. Once they left I also went upstairs to get changed. I took off my top and put on my oversized blue hoodie that my sister lily got for me. Lily used to love it when I decided to wear that hoodie in front of her.  My brother Liam decided to call me after everyone got back. So I left the room to take it

"GET YOUR BUTT TO THE DOOR AT OPEN IT RIGHT NOW. WE'RE OUTSIDE. " he screamed down his mic and into my ear. 

"SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE CAR NOT JUST THE PHONE. " I yelled back. I done that for revenge because he yelled in my ear.

I hung up and walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened it. Then my brother jumped on me and so did Ellie and Lily. 

"Happy birthday to you ~" they started singing happy birthday to me. So I hit them. Then at the worst time possible there's more visitors.

"George get off them" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mum?" I questioned it because they never have the time to see me.

"Hey honey, Happy birthday." She said while she hugged me so tightly.

"Happy birthday my boy." I heard my dad say as he walked towards me and also gave me a hug. All of us were in a huge hug.

"Uhm." Someone from the group said. That's when I remembered they were there.

"Oh guys this is my family, my brother Liam" I pointed to him

"Hey" he said while waving

"My little sister Lily" I pointed to her

"hi" she was nervous which was quite like her. She also had anxiety but not as bad as me.

"My older sister Ellie" I pointed to her.

"Bonjour, j'appelle Ellie" she tried to do her best french accent but failed horribly. It sounded more like a low quality English accent.

I roll my eyes at Ellie's remarks but decided to introduce my parents.

"This is my mum Lisa and My dad Peter." I say pointing towards them.

"Hello" they simply say.

We all walk in and like normal my family TRY and embarrass me but miserably fail. 

"Well big G are you not going to introduce us to your family?" Tommy decided to be in a annoying mood today.

"Or are we not that important?" Sapnap smirks as he looks at me

That's when my anxiety kicked in. Ellie sensed it and so did someone else that I didn't recognise, which I'm assuming was dream. 

I continued anyway because I didn't want anyone to know. I also thought that this would be good practice for when it comes to doing the concert with my sister.

"U-um the-these are my f-friends" I stuttered that out. It was so embarrassing. 

"I h-have to go to the toilet" I said as I got up and left. It wasn't actually to the bathroom because that echoes and I didn't want them to hear me. 

I locked the door and sat down against it. That's when it got really bad and when I say really I mean really. I felt my chest close in and I could barely breathe within a matter of minutes.  As I got worse my eyes were at the back of my head majority of the time. That's when I heard a certain person. Dream.

"George is it bad?" He whispered so that no one from downstairs could hear.

I tried to talk but I couldn't. All that came out was gasps for air. I couldn't move. I wasn't getting out of this.

"I'm coming in, so if you are behind the door I suggest you move. That is if you can. If you can't move then don't worry." He busted the door open it did hit me obviously however I didn't really hurt that much. I think it was because I was going numb. Numb to my feelings and physically.

"Hey hey, it's ok. Everything's going to be alright, let it all out. Take as long as you want and do whatever you need to in order to calm down." He spoke gently and quietly. He picked me up and moved me into my room (after about 4 attempts of trying to find it) and placed me on the bed. 

Although I couldn't fully comprehend what was going on but I could sense that he was worried. I never told him how to calm me down or to even prevent these attacks.

Normally I hate people moving me during an anxiety attack but something was different. I think I actually am falling for him. It was getting worse. Yet I don't know what happened or how it happened but there was a panic attack. Tonight couldn't get worse.

I tried to concentrate on what caused the panic attack because if I at least focused on one thing then there would be a lower chance of me passing out. I needed to keep consciousness. That was one of the main goals. In all honesty it was very very hard. I was definitely struggling to stay awake. Dream could see this. He still attempted to calm me down. I am so happy he still sticks with me through these times. I am glad no one came upstairs because I don't know what I would've said. Well if it was my family then that would be ok. But if it was any of the Dream SMP then It wouldn't be the greatest and that would probably trigger another panic attack or an anxiety attack.

That's when everything went black. The Last thing i Heard was Dream's voice telling me to stay with him.

Words:1053